Hinata's PoV

Ok so there are 2 endings that is all

{Ending no.1}

I feel ... Nice.... I feel .... Relieved.... I feel like... I'm at home... I want to stay like this no worries no problems nothing .... I want to see natsu and mom... I want to feel the warmth from my mom's hugs.... I want to see natsu's smile... I'm standing here in an open field alone but... I feel... Like I belong here no one is here no one... Is going to judge me.... I love it here this feel like HOME...

"Oh darling you are home...."
"Mom?" I look behind me and see natsu holding mom's hand smiling at me i smiled and ran towards them and asked "is it time?..." "Yes it is your time you fought for us and stayed your ground..." "I will have never EVER stayed that long onii-chan!" Natsu told me I look at her and smiled and cried I got to my knees and hugged her "I'm so glad I get to see you guys again..." "SO ARE WE ONI-CHAN!" Those words made me feel happy and the warmth and joy came back to me... "I like this...." But...

Sadly it was just a dream...

'I woke up....'

'it was... A dream...."

"Doc you see- WAIT THE PATIENT IS AWAKE!" "WHAT!?!?" the doctor looked at me with wide eyes "ugh how long has it been?" "Almost half a year..." The nurse said looking away "i-"  I looked at the ground and tears fall down my cheek 'its all a dream-'

------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND YES I DID THIS ON PURPOSE U-U AIGHT THEY GONNA HAVE TWO ENDINGS AND I'm lazy today sooo part two