Sugawara's PoV

Aight this idea is from kenmaswife26  thanks for the idea UwU

It was the last day and we were packing our stuff but me and yamaguchi was just spacing out sometime to time  when we were done we met up outside the school building "HEY! SUGAWARA-SAN!" I hear a faint voice calling out for me I turned around and saw yan running towards me "oh yams what do you want?" I questioned "so I'm should we tell them about you know...." He says to me "well... It's for the better that we tell them now" "ok then..." I can see that yams we as visibly shacking "they won't do anything to you just tell them the truth" "yea your right!" We left off to the gym to tell what was really going on with Hinata

When were there I went to the middle of the gym the managers and coaches was still out side "OK EVERYONE CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!" I shouted l while I clapped my hands and yams just behind me "what is it suga?" Daichi asked "well me and yams have something to say... So ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" And with that they didn't say a word "ok yams you go ahead" I tell yams "ok so ummmm..*deep breath* HINATA HAS BEEN CUTTING HIMSELF AND CALLING HIMSELF THESE MEAN COMMENTS TO HIMSELF AND TELLING HIMESELF TO JUST DIE DIE DIE" everyone was shocked but some people didn't buy it so I had to tell my little story "if you don't believe that well he also gets raped by his own ass mother f*cker father and abused at his own home now he has to deal with these bully comment and looks that you guys make and added pressure to him to die!" I said trying to keep my cool "If that's all true why did he cheated huh?" I hear tanaka say "i-its was photoshoped..." We turned out head to kageyama who was  looking guilty it was a rare sight to see since you will always see him grumpy  "wha-what?... Wh-why?..." I hear you at the back asking kageyama "i was jealous that boke was not my soulmate and just wanted them to break up to- to at least be with me now I just feel bad" he explained now everyone believed what we were trying to explain they all had a guilty expression on their face like it was their fault especially kenma he had the most guilty expression out of all of them "can we still apologize to him?" Oikawa asked "where even is chibi-chan?" Kuroko asked and all the questions one after another "SHIT UP! Jesus christ... Hinata went back to miyagi since he couldn't take all these things that you guys are doing to him! HES PROBABLY DYING FOR ALL YOU FUCKERS CARE!!!" I shouted loosing my cool "su-sugawara -san" we look at the gym doors to see the coaches and managers they looked like they have seen a ghost "get in the bus were all going there..." (Idk anymore (θ‿θ) "but-" "no buts were going to Hinata"

{Same time but with hinata's PoV)

____________________________
Hinata's PoV  brought to you by (🍑) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⚠️ trigger warning⚠️
____________________________

(I ain't mocking anyone this is what I see if I'm like "sad" yeh I just thought that my book is idk mocking yehhhh sooooo imma go-)

'i have had enough of this I just everything to be back to normal... I wish natsu was still here if dad wasn't a alcoholic then they wouldn't have died if I hadn't come out to them yet that day maybe he wouldn't be like this may be if I just... Didn't EXIST non of these things will happen what if... NO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! FOR NATSU AND MOM! ... but... It wouldn't hurt just to see them again and hold them I wish they were here...' tears started to fall down on my cheeks soon my cries turned into loud sobs I couldn't stop it no matter how much I want to stop it just gets worse I want the madness to stop 'I want all of this to stop just please I want this to stop' I got a chair and rope out the rope around my neck and remembered all the good memories me and my team and family had tears of joy started to fall down now moment of silence as all the memories come back ...

...

~HEY ONII-CHAN LOOK I DREW YOU!~ ~hehehe that's cute natsu I love here let's hang it up~ I said to my sister and patted her head and hang it up at the fridge ~it looks much better now~ ~my drawing or...~ ~hm? The fridge your drawing makes this so much more better!~ ~yey!~ ~lets make some food for mom so when she comes back today she won't get all tired then she already is ok?~ ~ok onii-chan!~

~HEY SHOYO LOOK YOUR SENPAI GOT YOU A POPSICLE!~ ~UWAHH THX NOYA-SENPAI!~ ~EH HOW ABOUT ME!~ ~EHEHEHE THX TANAKA-SENPAI?~ ~NOW WERE EVEN!~ ~hmmm you cheater!~ ~hey guys let's go back to our houses and get some sleep it's been a long day~ ~HAI!~~ everyone replied to our captain and started to separate our ways (idk anymore) ~hey kageyama do you know who your soulmate is yet?~ ~no boke why?~ ~nothing just wondering cause your birthday already passed a week ago maybe your destined alone~ I said in a teasing voice ~ WHAT WAS THAT BOKE?!?!~ he started chasing me but I got a head start ~HAHAHA SLOWPOKE!~ ~WHY YOU!-~

...

"Thank you for the happiest year of my life..." I closed my eyes then-

______________________________
Cliffhanger (◔‿◔) idk what to put here but~ I may or may not abandon this book cause I'm losing hope but I will try to ya know not do that uhhh here

______________________________Cliffhanger (◔‿◔) idk what to put here but~ I may or may not abandon this book cause I'm losing hope but I will try to ya know not do that uhhh here

I just found it at face book and yeh that it sayonara author-chan out ✌🏻