ending #2 part 2

Heyo I'm back not ded and ye sorry for not publishing I was thinking of sum- aight letz go

Shoyo's PoV

Kenma said that I can live with him which I happily accepted I can't wait to be with my boyfriend once again I'm so happy he saved me I'm so thankful for him I loveeeee him I couldn't believe I got out of that place that was my once "HOME"

"hm what was that love? "Hm oh nothing sorry if I bothered you" I said with a soft tone "oh no it's ok sunshine" he said that I giggled "gosh your too cute" I him say tho it wasn't loud I still heard it "aww thanks kitty" I say with a smile a a giggle in the end and he got flustered "*laughs*" "HEY!"

Kenma's PoV

"Aww thanks kitty" he say with a giggle in the end I blushed more than fifty shade of red  (why did I thought of fifty shades of grey😭 😔✊)  he's laugh is so cute but the same time I got flustered and annoyed and shouted "HEY!" And he giggles oh gosh I'm so happy that I have HÏM ør îß tHīs ÑØt RëĀlïty

No... I'm just ... Saying that to scare myself yea... Just saying that... "KENMA!" "HUH?!?!" I snap out of my thoughts 'ør Wäs ît YòÛr  ThøÚghT$?' "kenma are you ok?" "Huh? Oh ye I'm fine shoyo" I smile at him "ok if you say so..."

Shoyo's PoV

'I don't believe him... I know something vis wrong wrong.... I feel it NO I KNOW IT! I... I just don't know... What's wrong  I just have to find out!' I smile at the thought "why are you smiling?" "Just thinking of something!" I said with a cherry tone and he smiles "*chuckle* ofc you are" he said teasing me "HEY!"

...

...

YOOOOOO  guess who back to continue thissss ey and yes I'm back with the angst cause why not? 😎