A little night time trouble

What is up guys? It has been so long and I am so sorry for the long wait! Life has been super busy! I will try and get the other stories updated but this one was the most requested! I really hope you guys enjoy it!

( get ready for some little Bucky cuteness )

Happy reading😊

Steve had just shut his eyes, had just gotten comfortable on the couch.

Everyone was washed up and ready for bed. Bucky had been sound asleep and it was peaceful.

Until two minutes ago.

He heard Bucky whining in his sleep or maybe just whining in general.

He got up and made his way to the bed, avoiding Sam who had chosen the floor to sleep on.

Bucky was curled up in a fetal position with his arms wrapped around his stomach.

Steve gently pulled him over and swiped the hair out of the soldiers face.

Steve frowned seeing that Bucky was awake and was silently crying.

Bucky sniffled and wiped his face.

" I-I'm sorry for waking y-you up ". He mumbled, trying to desperately dry his face.

" it's okay Bucky, i just wanna know why you are crying ". Steve whispered, looking over his shoulder to make sure Sam was still asleep.

" I-I'm not! ". Bucky hiccuped, his body shaking from holding back tears.

" don't lie to me ". Steve said firmly but gently, sliding into the bed next to his friend.

Bucky's barriers finally broke as he clung onto Steve, his grip tight on the mans shirt as he cried.

" m-my tummy hurts ". Bucky wailed, his body shuddering with each cry.

" oh, Bucky...". Steve sighed, rubbing the littles back as he clung to the middle of his shirt.

Steve had been hoping that the soup would soothe his friends stomach. I mean, soup was the fix for everything back in his day.

But instead, he's made it worse.

He knew the soldier had to be in a lot of pain to cry, it doesn't help he is slipping into his little space, but he knew Bucky wouldn't cry for no reason.

" it'll be okay, just lay back for a minute ". Steve instructed, prying buckys hands off his shirt.

Bucky whined and went to curl in on himself before Steve stopped him. He placed a gentle hand on his belly and rubbed small circles.

" Stevie...". Bucky whined, wiping more tears off his face.

Steve just shushed him and continued. Bucky eventually quieted down and there were a few sniffles here and there before the boy was completely relaxed.

Steve did his best to continue the movements but his eyes couldn't stay open any longer.

He slowly shut them, letting himself relax as well but keeping a hand on the boys stomach.

It only felt like a few minutes later when Steve was awoken again to a crying Bucky again.

Except this time, Bucky was standing up and yanking everything off the bed which alarmed Steve.

Bucky was in a full blown tantrum and it shocked Steve out of his sleepy daze.

" Bucky?! What are you doing? ". Steve whispered yelled, grabbing the last pillow out of the soldiers hands.