A little accident

Soooo I've had this chapter done for a while so I was like...why haven't I posted it? Well here you go!! As for everyone else waiting on updates for other stories, I'm working on it!

Happy reading reading!😊😊

They've been on the road for about a hour, no one really saying anything. Not really knowing what to say or do. Of course Sam had many things to say but they wouldn't be appropriate for buckys ears to hear.

Steve kept glancing into the rear view mirror, watching Bucky fidget in the back seat.

The young little had a frown upon his face, two fingers in his mouth as he glanced out the window.

" you okay back there buck? ". He finally asked awkwardly, receiving a slight nod from the little in the back.

This caught sams attention, turning into the backseat with a disappointed face. He reached back into the back seat and slapped buckys hand away from his mouth.

" don't do that, that's nasty. You're gonna get sick". He scolded, watching Bucky give him a hard cold glare.

Bucky had been stunned at first, no one ever corrected his behavior like that or even cared to anyways. He just continued to glare at Sam until the man turned back around in his seat.

The soldier sighed, wiping his two fingers on his pants to dry them off. He continued to fidget around in his seat, not liking the fact he's been sitting so long. He's usually on the run so this is a bit new to him.

" sit still, buck ". Steve said, the car shook with each movement because of how old it was and he was scared it would fall apart.

Sam looked between Steve and Bucky. He was picking up on something. Call it a caregivers institution but he knew something was up that Steve obviously didn't notice.

" that's kinda hard to do Steve, we need a new car ". Sam defended, looking back into the back seat.

" you need something buckaroo? ". He asked, giving the little a genuine smile.

Bucky bit his lip, a little nervous that Sam knew something was up. He kept his gaze down in his lap, playing with his fingers.

" No ". He deadpanned, lifting up his head to give Sam a look that could kill.

" uh huh, I think it's time for a stretch and bathroom break for you little man ". Sam concluded, turning around in his seat to face Steve.

" he said he didn't need anything though...". Steve mumbled, not wanting to push buckys buttons too much.

" I heard what he said and I also don't care. Turn right up here ". Sam directed, watching as Steve obeyed and turned right.

There was a gas station not to far from where they were, Steve deciding they needed to fill up on gas anyways. He pulled into a pump, turning into the backseat before he got out. Sam already exiting the car to help pay.

" just gonna fill up on gas real quick than we'll take you inside to use the bathroom, okay? ". He asked, watching as Bucky gave a silent nod.

The soldier shifted in his seat, ignoring what Steve had said. He was determined to not be babied throughout this trip. Just because of this new status he just learned about, he now has scheduled potty breaks. Sure he's had his fill on accidents threw out the day but it's only because he doesn't pay attention and waits too long to go! He has a busy mind, it's hard to concentrate on such a little task. He definitely felt the need to go but just didn't want to admit it. How Sam knew? He'd never know. But one thing is for sure is he didn't need a potty break this time around, he could hold it. He was already kinda damp from this morning, all the action being a bit much on him but it was only a small accident...