You Fall Asleep On Them

❤️Alfur❤️
You were at Alfur's house. He was writing reports at his desk, and you were playing with Peppercorn. But you wanted attention, so you walked over to Alfur, sat down on the floor, and put your head on his lap.

Alfur: What is it?

Y/N: Nothing

Alfur: Heh, okay then.

He continued writing, while playing with your hair. After awhile, he heard quiet snores from you. He saw you sleeping, and smiled.

Alfur: You're so cute!

🖤Kaisa🖤
You and Kaisa were reading on a couch in the library. It was night, so no one was there, and it was quiet.
Kaisa saw you drop your book, so she looked at you and saw you sleeping. She laughed, but then your head fell on her shoulder, and she blushed like crazy.

💗Jaeden💗
You were at Jaeden's house, and you were watching (favorite YouTuber). You both ate lots of candy, resulting in a sugar high.
Of course, after your sugar high, you collapsed. Onto Jaeden.

Jaeden: Wha- Y/N, get up!

When she realized you were sleeping, she calmed down.

🤎Woodman🤎
You and Woodman were cuddling by the fire. He was playing his guitar, while you listened. You eventually fell asleep, but Woodman didn't realize until he started getting up, making you move, and mumble in your sleep.
He laughed, then picked you up, carried you to your room, and put you to bed.