When You Wear Their Clothes

❤️Alfur❤️
You were at Alfur's house. He was writing reports, as usual. But his hat was off, and on his desk. You were staring at it the whole time he was writing.

Alfur: Hang on a second, I'll be right back.

He left his house, without taking his hat. You immediately grabbed it, an put it on. When Alfur came back, he saw you wearing it.

Alfur: Is that my hat?

Y/N: .........No:)

Alfur: Y/N, please give it back.

Y/N: ..........No:)

After chasing you around his house, he still didn't get his hat. So he just let you wear it.
He pretended to be upset, but you caught him smiling at you, blushing, a few times.

🖤Kaisa🖤
It was a while after Kaisa left from hanging out at your house, and you saw that she left her cape. You knew that she would be back to get it, so you decided to wear it until she did.
You were playing (favorite video game), when you heard a knock at your door. You answered it, and it was Kaisa.

Kaisa: Hi. I left my-

She paused. She saw you wearing her cape, and blushed.

Kaisa: .....cape.

You giggled, and took off the cape. You handed it to her, pretending not to notice how she looked like a tomato.

💗Jaeden💗
You just came home from hanging out with Jaeden, and you somehow managed to steal her scarf. The moment you got home, you put it on.
After awhile, you got a phone call from her.

Jaeden: Hey, do you have my scarf?

Y/N: Maaaaaaaaybe...

Jaeden: Ugh. I'll be there in a second to get it.

A minute later, your room was filled with green smoke, and Jaeden was there. She looked mad, but then she blushed.

Jaeden: I- uh... you know what, you can wear it for awhile.

🤎Woodman🤎
You were at Woodman's cabin, and he was preparing tea for you(not the dirt tea).
You saw a white cowboy hat on the table, and put it on.
When Woodman got back, he didn't say anything. He just drank his tea. But after a few minutes, you caught him staring at you, smirking.

Y/N: What?

Woodman: You're cute.