Druid part 2

Anna's PoV
"Kelly!" I yelled running back towards the camps "Kelly!" My calling stopped once I saw the bodies which lay beneath my feet. "Oh god" tears blurred my vision as I walked through the sea of bodies. "No..." I spotted Kelly's purple robe amongst the red. "No please no." I reached he body and swiped the hair from her face. Her once perfect skin was now smeared with the red of her blood. I sobbed harder as I took her body into my lap. I screamed with all my might, from the pain of losing her. Knowing that now I will have no release from my fathers rage. "Somebody help me please!!!!" I begged for help from anybody near by. "Please!!" My cries echoed throughout the empty forest. Nobody heard my plea. "Are you alright?" I turned and saw a man standing slowly closing the distance between us. "Please you have to save her" I whispered now that he was by my side. "I'm sorry. She is gone" the man gently broke the news placing his hand on my shoulder. "No you don't understand you have to. I can't.... without her illl..." my tears began again. "Hey hey it's okay." The man knelt next to me and brought me into his arms. "I'm Merlin, I can bring you with me and you won't have to go home to your father" i looked up shocked. "How did you...." "I was their when you spoke with Morgana. You shouldn't have to return to your father when he treats you badly. You can come back with me and I promise I will protect you from him." He spoke gently keeping a secure hold on my hands. "How can you say that? You don't look like a knight." I chucked softly. "Hey I could be a knight of Camelot for all you know." He chucked back but my smile faded. "You live in Camelot" I whispered out. "Yes I'm the servant to Prince Arthur." I shook my head back and forth breathing heavily. "I can't go with you. Arthur saw me and he told me not to tell anyone I was here. What if he's mad and hurts me when we get back Merlin I can't I can't" my breathing became heavy and I couldn't control it. "Anna! It's okay. Arthur is a kind man he won't hurt you I promise you." My breathing became short. "Merlin..." I faded fast and my vision went black.

I awoke with confusion I don't remember going to sleep. Suddenly I realised that I was sat of a bed with a pillow beneath my head. "What?" I whispered. "Ah your awake" an old man made his toward me and sat on the chair next to my bed. I sat up and swung my legs rounds the edge of the bed assessing my surrounding. "Where am I?" I asked frightened. "No need to worry Anna. You are in my chambers, I am the court physician Merlin brought you too me saying you fainting in the woods." He spoke gently. "Wait court? I am in Camelot" I asked him. "Yes my dear you are but do not fret. Merlin told me your fears and we have already spoken with Arthur and he is not going to hurt you or send you away" I released a breath I didn't know I was holding." Where is Merlin?" I looked around double checking he wasn't their. "He is checking on the lady Morgana, he won't be but a moment. You rest and when he returns he shall be here." I nodded slowly as he turned away. "Thank you." I whispered not wanting to look at him. He turns back and I dare to sneak a peek. He smiles softly at me "you are very welcome" once he had returned to his tasks i later down and closed my eyes. Trying not to think of what my life will be like nowz