Chapter 1: The 'Fun' Begins

'Thinking'

*Action*

Quirkless ...

That's the one word no parent wants to hear from the doctor, that's how mine was... I still survived to tell my story though.

Life was fine when I was a kid, was fun, happy, and loving. Great friends, Great stuff, and an Amazing family, but that all changed when my sister and I turned 4.

But this is the story of how I became the Symbol Of The Silenced. The peoples choice

(Re-Wind to 19 Years ago)

(AUTHORS POV)

"MOM DAD WAKE UP!!!!!" Two little kids yell at the top of their lungs while jumping on their parent's beds.

"Kids it's 6:00 in the morning, what's going on?" says a very tired Toshinori Yagi (A.K.A All Might)

"WE GET OUR QUIRKS TODAY AND IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY COME ON COME COME ON!!!" Yells Izuku Yagi & Izumi Yagi.

"Kids calm down, we are excited as well but maybe not be so loud, you might've woken up the whole neighborhood, so calm down and go get ready." Inko Yagi exclaims, In truth, she was the most excited out of the two adults.

(Time Skip to 4 hours ahead)

After several tests, the family of 4 are waiting anxiously for the results of their kid's quirks.

Nurse: "May the Yagi family please make their way to the doctor, he will be waiting for you"

As they make their way to the doctor the kids quickly talk.

Izuku: Hey Izumi? Even if one of us gets a weak quirk or becomes... quirkless, can we promise each other to support and help each other through thick and thin?

Izumi: Of course Izuku why wouldn't I?

Izuku: Hahaha yeah, I'll do the same for you.

The family enters and sees the doctor with a sad face, this is a warning flag to the family. They sit down nervously and prepare for the moment of truth

Doctor: Look I don't want to drag this out. Do you want the good news or the bad?

Both parents look at each other and nod towards each other

Inko: The bad news please

Doctor: Well, I'm sorry to say, but your son here is quirkless.

Izuku dropped his All Might figure in shock, quirkless? No, it can't be. Why do I have to be quirkless, he touches his cheek to feel that he is crying

(Izuku Pov)

Why... why do I have to be quirkless.

I look over to my parents for comfort but all I see is disappointment and hatred. I look at Izumi, c'mon please, I need you Izumi, more than ever now. She finally looks at me, but why do I see eyes of pity and resentment... no, surely not. She doesn't hate me, does she? It doesn't matter now. I will become a hero NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Doctor: But your daughter here has an extremely powerful quirk, it is a Stockpiling quirk. This quirk allows the user to be able to store large amounts of energy in any part of her body, the only drawback is that if she overuses it then she will start feeling pain within the part other body she uses her quirk with, along with ripped tissues, but if she works hard enough she can surpass that."

Inko: You hear that Izumi. You will become a great hero one day, maybe the best.

Toshinori: Yes you will be the greatest.