Kyle!!

Today we go hunting for the pack. I insisted on coming but I literally had to get on my knees to be allowed to go along. We transformed when we got to the end of the houses. Ironically all of the group is in the hunting party! "Ok Sam go behind me if there is any trouble while we're hunting alright?" "Hell nah! I could defend myself!" I said. I get Kyle only wants to defend me but I want to protect myself not letting anyone risk their lives for me. Everyone spread into groups of four. Me, Kyle, Nathan, and Karen. We started running but after an hour and we found nothing, but after a while of running we found what was causing the no show of food. He is very strange.
--------------- Stella's P.O.V -------------
James left an hour ago after he training with me. We did crouches, push ups, and he was testing my agility. Guilty I did good but the other exercises I was terrible at. Sam was the one who went to the gym and worked out. I just ate and ate but never got fat. I always tell everyone I do work out and Sam isn't the only one but that was a lie. I never needed to work out but I guess I regret not joining Sam when she offered because right now I'm suffering. I wonder what was taking James so long he said that it would take at least half an hour. I started working harder by doing more crouches and sit ups. I was better at running than this stuff. I took a run when I heard a call from the cheif. "Yes cheif." "Tomorrow your going to accompany James to vandalize the pack. Ok?" He sounded as if he was proposing a business deal but he's actually demanding me to join. "Alright, cheif! It'll be time to see how good are my art skills." I said and then I hanged up.
-------------- James P.O.V ---------------
I saw 4 cats a tiger, a panther, a snow leopard, and a lion. I could smell that on of them was the Alpha so I'm guessing one of them was Sam. "Well sorry for interrupting your hunting so I'll just be on my way." I said. "Why do you smell so weird?" The Panther said. "Well darling I might smell weird to you cause I'm a rogue!" I said replied. "Don't talk to her!" The tiger growled. The other two didn't say anything but started to crouch. Ready to attack. I tried jumping on The panther with my claws out but the tiger blocked my way and clawed at my snout. I feel blood dripping off the tip of my nose. "Did you have to draw blood?!" The Panther said. "Yes." The tiger just answered. I'm guessing their close friends. I jumped onto the tiger, he swatted me off but I got close enough to scratch him across the back. "Kyle!" The Panther said. She jumped on my back while scratching my sides. I groaned out of the pain. "Sorry but you hurt him!" She said. "I never knew an alpha could apologize to a rogue!" I was actually surprised at her. "Than I'm glad to be the first. Now here is a goodbye gift!" She clawed me right in between my eyes. She left me on the ground going up to Kyle and nudging him a bit. I just noticed the rest of my group was had finally decided to join me but was heavily injured, but not as much as me. The healthiest of them pulled me onto his back and carried me away hiding me. The others of the hunting group from the pack came to help fight off the others in my group. They weren't as injured as the one I clawed thought he healthiest one is the Panther also the alpha. I must admit, she's good! She left me with some serious scars.
------------- Kyle's P.O.V -------------
I felt something going through my back and then I heard Sam scream my name. I collapsed against the floor groaning with pain. All I could think was how bad it hurts. I feel myself getting nudged and getting picked up. "It'll be alright. Don't worry. Please don't shut your eyes." Someone begged. I think it was Sam. "It hurts." And that was the last thing I said before I blacked out.