We need to leave.

There's no doubt about it, we are officially the laughingstock in this place. Well we were. I first came here with the expectations that fighting werewolves was like fighting werecats. Boy was I wrong. Werecats are fast but werewolves were stronger. It took a few weeks but we're starting to get the hang of it. I think... I'm not really sure... Maybe... Probably... "Punch! With force! Your not that strong so you have to be agile! Observe your opponent, look for weaknesses. Think ahead." Charlotte ordered. "Sam, aim your elbow a little lower! That's it, it's perfect!" Finally I got it right. It was my biggest issue. "Lunch!" Jer said. "Come on" Har barked. We ran out of there and went to our rooms to freshen up. After I showered and changed I went to the dining room. "Sam, I think it's time for you and your friends start going to your pride. Jer and Har will be coming with you." Jordan said. "Do you think we have enough training to succeed?" I asked. "Sam, the real question is if you believe you have enough training because for me, your ready, but do you believe it." He said. I nod, not knowing how to respond. We finish lunch and everyone goes to their rooms to pack. To be honest, I like this pack. We have a lot of fun here. Everyone is encouraging towards us. I don't really want to leave. There was a knock on the door. "Sam could I come inside?" Kyle asked. "Sure." He came in and came over to me. "You okay?" "Eh there is a lot of stress over my shoulders." "Don't worry, your not alone in this." He sat me down on the bed and started giving me a back massage. I moaned in pleasure. It's been a while since j had one. He leaned over me and gave me a kiss on each corner of me eye, my nose, and then my lips. "You should rest for tomorrow." "Could you stay with me? Lately I have had some night mares." I asked. "Okay." He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Then he pulled us under the covers. And that's how we fell asleep.
-------------- Kyle's P.O.V --------------
I woke up that morning with the most beautiful angel in my arms. I looked at her as she slept. I loved the way her face becomes innocent when she is asleep. Almost like a child. "I feel you staring at me." She said, then she giggled. Her voice was groggy since she just woke up. "It's your fault." I told her. "How would that be?" She asked, opening her eyes that I always get lost in. "It's your fault for being beautiful." "Hahaha, barely." "It's true." "It's not" "true" "not". I got up and tickled her. "True, say it's true and I will stop." I told her. It lasted ten minutes before she said, "Fine fine, it's true!" She exclaimed. "Good." And I stopped. She got up and showered and changed. Then I went in and the same. We got our stuff and met everyone outside. "You guys ready?" Sam asked. "Ready." "Yup!" "Totally." "Ya think." And some more answers. "Ok let's go. Har, Jer, lead the way." She said. They nodded and started to leave. We followed. Good bye Moonpaw pack...
---------------------------------------------
Hey ppl! How many of us been waiting for this moment. ITS SUMMER! Seriously if you don't like summer you have a serious problem. Lol, jk!😂