Hotel.

Guys, second chapter is here. Read and let me know how is it.

  I was left in doubt whether to go or not, because its the same Zayn i had crush on from my childhood and something which was not allowing me to attend was he wasn't in touch with me.I finished my  breakfast and went to my school. Trust me I can't talk about this to anyone. Me and my friends are the group of four. Tessa(me), Daniel, Nancy and Emma. My best friends won't listen because am the one who listens. You see its once a listener, always a listener. So I won't go and tell as am not used to. So i left for school.

                                              I came back home at 4:30.It was a tiring day. I have got loads of homework and assignments to complete. I went straight to my room because I didn't wanted to have conversation with anyone. I thought a lot, whether to go or not. My mum called me downstairs for snacks. Me and my siblings- Charles my only brother, who is more into cars and video games, Phoebe and Daisy are my sisters, who are more into social media. Charles was having no option because mom would take him with her. My sister's are very much excited, since they heard the news of tickets. My sisters said me how can someone miss the concert and we didn't even have to pay for the tickets. I was annoyed to I left the place by saying you guys just need some fame. 

                                              I don't have any hope, whether he remembers me or not. We were in touch until he auditioned for the X factor. His life is so happening why would he miss me?

 After hours and hours of thinking and my mother's pressure I decided to go.

I dressed as shown in the below picture.

Me and my family left for the tour. My anxiety level was rising up as he was my goddamn crush from childhood, how can i be relaxed. 

Anyways, we reached. Little did we know, we were given VIP tickets.

So as we entered the VIP section, aunt Trisha and Yaser uncle along with Safaa, Doniya and Waliyah welcomed us. My eyes searched for only one person at that moment- ZAYN.

My parents asked where is Zayn and Trisha aunt said unfortunately Zayn cannot meet us before the tour. We can meet him after the tour. I was sad because we are going to leave soon.

Aunt Trisha called the waiters and made them serve us drinks. We finished taking our drinks and aunt Trisha and Yaser uncle said we are supposed to stay here for fortnights. It is an offer from us, please don't deny. We will pay all the bills and don't worry about the clothes we have arranged some new clothes for you all. 

                                             My parents agreed on staying. There was one hour left for Zayn's concert to start. So we were given our respective room keys. Mine was  having a beautiful lake view and it was so beautiful.

So guys, tell me how is the second chapter? I know it is not that good but trust me this is only a chapter. Next chapter is going to be so sick! Also there's a big twist coming. FOLLOW ME, VOTE FOR ME AND AM FREE TO SUGGESTIONS:) YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO. Stay tuned, Big twist coming;)))

Stay happy, Much love. XOXO.