Shoes over everything!!

Guys this is the chapter where there's going to be huge twist. So all the best. hehe

                                      Oh my! eye contacts aren't my thing. Well that's stupid of me to think he was seeing me. So he finished his tour and wrapped up the tour. Some fans went upto him for selfies and autographs. 

                       One of the girls from a group came and pushed me and step on my sneakers. Damn I can tolerate everything but not with my shoes. I love my shoes. I went back and shouted on her. My mum gave me the disappointed look as usual. Aunt Trisha called the security and sent the girl out. Zayn and his fans were seeing out of curiosity and then I realized, shit this is what my impression going to be? Zayn seeing me after many years and I have been fighting like a little kid.

so he completes his selfies goes and drink water. Then comes to aunt Trisha. 

Z: Hi mom, Hi dad, Hi little sisters and makes weird faces towards them.

Trisha Aunt: Zayn don't you remember Aunt Abetha? Your bff's mother?

Z: Mom I ofcourse remember them. Hi aunt and uncle. Wassup Tessa? You have changed a lot. Hey Charles, Phoebe and Daisy.

Tessa: Hi:))

Zayn's parents along with my parents and Charles leave for lunch. Daisy and Phoebe go for clicking pictures. I and Zayn were only left.

Zayn asked so did you miss your school bestfriend?

T: yeah I did. A lot times. But I don't think you have missed me. Look at you, after all you are a big celebrity now. why would you need me? 

(shit am I looking mean? Well that's fact and why should i lie?)

Z: Look Tess how much big celebrity you become you will need your bestfriend. you were my only bestfriend and you know right i loved you?

 T: WHAT?? you loved me? but why?

Z: Yes, why do you think I never hesitated to tell you things apart from my trust I loved you that's why. Why do we love anyone? Do we need a reason to love? Don't you think I know that you love me? I have seen it in your eyes too since school. I have felt your pulse increase everytime I touched you. Also I noticed you still love your shoes more than anything, hahaha.

T: Woah! I don't love you! Great of you to assume. Yes i love my shoes more than anything and there's noting funny about that.

Z: Don't lie Tess I know when you lie. Even today while singing I saw you and I  gave a smile, why did you blush? 

T: So you were seeing me and smiling? 

Z: Of course! 

Zayn comes close to me put's his right hand on my waist and left hand on my neck and pulls me closer, staring me in the eyes and moving the strand of my hair and telling me I don't like when this strand comes on your face, it hides your magnificent eyes. He comes a little more closer and rubs his lips against mine. Making my body go hot, and cheeks pink.  Slowly he removes and goes back and tells I will kiss only when you tell you love- by the moment he finishes his sentence I lock my lips upon his lips. 

After a while we stop and then I tell him let's go for lunch, our parents might be waiting and Zayn gives me a smile and say's let's go.

I have a lot of stuff to talk with you, once we finish our lunch we are going to spend time together. Okay? Asks Zayn. Tessa kisses him on cheek and says okay my love.

So guys, Here it is, tell me how is it? Did you like it? 

Guys if you like the chapter then comment,vote and share.

Stay Happy. Much love. XOXO