Blushing, Eww.

Hey guys, was super inactive, sorry for that. Here's new chapter, will post the next one soon. 

Read the chapter, if you like it please vote:)))))))

                                                                   So my room was at the middle of corridor, I entered my room. My room was having a window, from where I could see the beautiful lake, garden and beautiful blue sky. A double bed (I wonder why did they give me and my siblings double beds) with soft bed, fluffy blanket and so many pillows. There was a coffee table outside the small beautiful kitchen. Bathroom, the bathroom was so beautiful. 

                                                                    So I sat near the windowsill, admiring the beauty and then realized there were only fifteen minutes left to go to the hall, where Zayn's concert is being held.

                                                                        I went to bathroom and got fresh and left for the concert. I was not late, thank god. I remembered how he used to taunt me whenever I used to be late, he mostly used to smirk, and say (Sarcastically) OH MY GOD, You are very early. Then I caught myself laughing, Sheet, I might turn pink even before he arrives. I hate myself, when I catch myself blushing, jeez that's so cringe, ew. Sheet, is our word to make fun of others accent on texts. I realised, everything is related to him. I know I use his style of talking or you can say we mixed our styles and made a new one. 

                                                                    He used to be my crush or you can say is ;) whatever, I suddenly got these feelings back, the thing with my feelings is they overflow. So its hard for me to control.

                                                                   Now, it was time for Zayn to come onto the stage. He used to be the shy kid, the one who shared things with his 1 or 2 friends ( Glad I was one among them ), the one who knew answers but never got the courage to answer the questions. Zayn the child who used to sit at the corner of class can now stand between millions of people and sing. Am so happy he fought his anxiety to fulfil his dreams. I am so proud of him, I will tell him one day, he made me and everybody proud, so proud. I will tell him.

 2 more minutes left and the crowd started shouting and cheering for him.

So guys, tell me how is the chapter, If you liked the chapter, please vote, follow me and share it with your crazy Zquad.

 Am free to suggestions, you can tell me anything. Also let me know guys, shall I add my siblings in the story? Like give them a proper role? Let me know:)))))))))))))

Also, remember as I said, big twist is coming, its worth waiting guys:))

Stay Happy, Much love. XOXO.