taking care of the first twins

Y/N POV 

After talking to Blue I decided to check what other dinosaurs I need to take care and the clipboard said, Beth and Britney. I try to remember who they were and I remember they are the first twins this place had ever created people were amazed when they heard Jurassic Park was going to make twins hell I even was amazed but even my brother ha.

I got to the twin's gate and check their clipboard. I need to check their food, check the temp and ask them a few questions they will nod or shake their head depends on the questions and their mood about the questions. they killed 0 people hurt 1 by playing with them too rough other than that they are playing full things and very nice but remember they eat meat so be careful of what you bring. I don't need to worry about these two like I had to worry with Haily but I need to worry about how playful they are. 

I got into their gate and look around they were in the trees playing with each other so I got my chair ready and the table and their charge. I check the temp, water and pull their food out they took notice that the food was out and went to get it. After they got done they went to sit down and I started asking the questions that were on the paper.

Y/N: is your day so far good?

they nod their heads

Y/N: is your water running ok?

they nod their heads

Y/N: Is your diet fits ok?

They nod their heads again

Y/N: Are y'all learning how to speak?

they shake their head

I want to believe them but I just can't

Y/N: Are you two ready to be released soon?

Beth nod but Britney shook her head

Y/N: Why don't you want to go?

I don't know why I asked if she can speak their no way she can answer that. I left the gate and went to the other gate.

Hope y'all like this chapter and I hope y'all have a nice day/night.