FIRST DAY!!!

Y/N POV.

Hi my name is Y/N and in this story things are going to get weird and bad for me because all the dinosaurs.... Someone made them into human girls. Well at least try to they don't really act like people but they kinda do? It still confusing even today with me but I need to take you to the beginning

                                         *10 years earlier*

I didn't think I'll ever get a job like this but it was the only job I could get all the regular zoos didn't want me so this was my last resort. I bet a lot of you will say "naaaa this would be my first choice" and trust me I said the same thing but not anymore and besides they will ask you questions with a lie detector just in case you want the job so you can touch the girls.
My first day I had to take care of the a herbivore name Veronica but everyone called her noon because she will sleep till then. At first she was worried if I would do something but I would just put food for her, clean her pen and leave. The beginners always start off with the herbivores so they can get use to the dinosaurs then if the boss think your ready they will move you up to the more dangerous ones but I think I like it from below.
???: Y/N!! Front and center
I got in lind and got in my stand.

???: DO YOU KNOW WHO I I'M

Y/N: NO MA'AM

Ms. Hill: MY NAME IS MS. HILL GOT IT FRESH MEAT

Y/N: HI MS. HILL MA'AM

I know what you think she ment by that and no that not it. The reason for fresh meat is because this dinosaurs never seen me working here before so if your new the carnivores will see you as fresh meat ready for the taking

Ms. Hill: I KNOW THIS IS TOO FAST AND TRUST ME I TRY STOPPING THEM BUT... THEY WANT YOU TO TAKE CARE OF A BABY RAPTOR

Y/N: I'm sorry?

Ms. Hill: I know it shocking but try not to die even a baby know what to do when it hungry. I think it too and way too early but if you haven't heard we had a T-rex escaped and it tore through half of my man so we might have to put some fresh meat up a few levels early but we'll give the ones a baby raptor to start out.

After that she gave me a cage and when I saw inside it was a baby girl with blue hair.

Okay my wolf pack I know I started this book a little to fast but i'm tired and don't want to do shit so I hope you liked this chapter if I messed up on anything do let me know so I can fix it. I just won't fix it right away. Anyway I hope you have a good night/day and stay cool my wolf pack.