So you mean a date?

I got done taking care of all the dinosaurs I needed to take care of today and now all I need to do is talk to Mrs. Hill. I got to her office and knock.

Mrs. Hill: If it Y/N then come in if anyone else FUCK OFF.

Shit if she just needs me that bad it probably a bad idea to go in. but I man up and opened up and what I saw shocked me. Mrs. Hill was wearing a dress with attractive makeup.

Y/N: Ms. Hill?

Ms. Hill: yes are you done with your job or are you asking where everything is because it on the clipboard I gave you!

Y/N: No ma'am I got done with everything. I'm just wondering why the extra makeup, and the dress? how long I meet you, you are not the dress tape of a gale.

Ms. Hill: Well me and you are going to Red Lobster and talk business.

Y/N: So a date?

Ms. Hill: WHAT NO. IT JUST ME AND YOU TO DINER. EAT NICE FOOD AND SOME WINE.

Y/N: So a date?

Ms. Hill: You starting to piss me off Y/N

Y/N: (nerves) Yes ma'am I'll stop

Ms.Hill: Good now let go

We left and went to my car.

Ms.Hill: good at least your spending your money on good things and not useless thing.

Y/N: Thanks I think.

Ms.Hill: You're welcome

We took off and went to the diner she put music, her music specifically but I didn't complain because of the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" and trusts me with her you don't bite the hand. We got to the place and went in

???: Hi madam how are you today? and I see you got a very lucky man today

Ms.Hill: He's not the lucky man beside we are just talking business

???: Oh I see he is not the lucky man and you two are just here for business well for y'all two I got a table for y'all.

We follow him and we went through the kitchen and went to a room with a nice table and nice room.

???: here is the table and remember if y'all need something just call.

Ms.Hill: Don't mind him. I and he are good friends.

Y/N: Got it. And again this feels like a date

Ms.Hill: If you say that again.

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Ms.Hill: keep it Profesional

Y/N: Yes ma'am

After a few, we got to order our food, and another few we got our food.

Ms.Hill: So what do you think happens to blue and the others?

Y/N: Well I think one of the dinosaurs is teaching them how to speak.

Ms.Hill: You ask Blue?

Y/N: She said she didn't and she doesn't know who is

Ms.Hill: this is troublesome. These things shouldn't even be able to talk. people may think we use real people to make the park.

Y/N: people thought y'all did at first. Then y'all made the video how y'all did it.

Ms.Hill: yeap but if they do this then they will think we faked the video.

Y/N: Yeah. This is going to be bad.

Ms.Hill: We can kill them but it will be a lot of paperwork.

Y/N: and blue is too smart. She will find her way out and go to the city.

Ms.Hill: too much paperwork there.

Y/N: And money.

Ms.Hill: What do you think we should do?

Y/N: Find out who is the teacher. And ask them questions, and tell them to stop

Ms.Hill: And what if they don't?

Y/N: put them where they don't have any contact with anyone

Ms.Hill: Wow got any better ideas

Y/N: Cant think of one. no

Ms.Hill: well I think we're done here then. let go.

We left, I paid the bill, and we got in my car.

Y/N: where do you live?

Ms.Hill: my house is too far away. let just get to your house it closer anyway.

Y/N: How did you know that?

Ms.Hill: You put that on the paper when you wanted the job.

Y/N: Oh yeah. I guess we go to my house.

We got to my house and got in

Ms.Hill: clean house, everything is in order, not one thing is missing good care.

Y/N: And why are you judging me and my house?

Ms.Hill: because I can.

Y/N: yeah right. anyway, I'm tired I'll get a blanket and pillows for you.

I got the blanket and pillows and put them on the couch. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. and when I got to my room I saw Mrs.Hill on my bed.

Y/N: Mrs.Hill what are you doing?

Ms.Hill: you don't have a guest bedroom and I'm not sleeping on that shit of a couch.

Y/N: And what happened to "Keep it professional"?

Ms.Hill: just get in bed

I got on the bed and I went to sleep.

Hope y'all like this chapter. and stay cool my wolf pack. and have a good day/night.

I like to give a shout out to my friend Colt45_gaming for the new background for my profile so check out his Twitter and youtube channel

YouTube ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7rYu3WslohNscdTbojSJIg

Twitter ---> https://twitter.com/official_Colt45

Check it out 🙂