Cafe "Date" Went...Great?!

(𝘪 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘦/𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴)

So basically...I'm going on a date with a frog, I mean it's noting bad I didn't mean it in a bad way or anything it's just, what am I gonna tell Todoroki, *me and Todoroki has been "friends" or at least I think friends, he doesn't talk that much..*

3:34

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?". As im scattering through my closet as fast as possible, trying not to be late for the cafe date. "Oh, I found something finally, damn took me long enough," I said with relief, Some brown pants, a nice greenish sweater, brown boots, with a bag and a pansexual pan and pronouns tag on it, which I forgot to take off. For a specific reason, I don't want her to think I'm weird....*looks at clock* "SHIT ITS ALMOST TIME it's AT 4:30 AND it's 4:30". I sprinted out the door as fast as possible to the cafe which I knew where was going.

4:26

"Kero" "I knew they would not come I tower-" "TSU IM SORRY I WAS LATE I KEEP WALKING INTO THE WRONG CAFES AND IT WAS AWFUL.," I said out of breath. "Olive it's okay! I wasn't thinking you were not gonna come and I was gonna get stood up" Tsu looked Down while saying that, " Hey Tsu why would I do that? From what ik right now you're amazing" "Also you..um you look adorable." I said looking away because I was kind of embarrassed "o-oh" Flustered looking away "T-Thank you, u look even-" Tsu looked down at my bag and say my Bag with the pins on it, I got nervous and ran to the bathroom very fast about to start crying.

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

Having an Anxiety attack I said "oh god Tsu is gonna hate me. I knew this was a bad idea" I heard a door open "OLIVE?!" "Hey, it's okay come back to the table!!". I opened the bathroom stall and walked back out to the table looking down thinking I was about to get disowned, "Hey Olive it's okay!! I'm Pan as well..and I use She/They pronouns! Nothing to be worried about!". * I looked at Them* Tsu started to tear up, " IM SORRY TSU DONT CRY ITS I ACCEPT" "Kero" "o-oh that's great!"

After eating and talking about each other for the past hour, "Olive it's getting pretty late and I have to go study at home, here you can have my number **(***)***) "I'll make sure to text you! And get some rest Tsu!". watching Tsu wall out the double door
I Ran as fast as possible to catch up to her I didn't want to let her walk home alone. " TSU!!!" She looked back and saw me running "Olive?! what's wrong why are you walking with me, "I didn't want you to walk alone, I started to overthink about how you might get caught by villains or something like that. So I decide to walk you home" *Tsu looked at me. And smiled* "I-I IM SORRY *hides face*  IM REALLY CORNY I DONT SHARE MY FEELINGS THAT MUCH.." "Its Okay! *laughs* you don't have to be sorry that was cute *kero*"  as she said that where at her door. "Bye Olive!" " Bye cutie!" "KERO!?"