Bad Choices

(it's been 1 week after Me and Tsu's we still interacted but not a lot just like during lunchtime and I texted her when I got home I hung out with Todoroki a lot tho)

"TODO!" "How was training with Bakugou?! He seems annoying-". As I said that Bakugou walks in "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY "MA'AM" (he said on purpose to get me mad asf) "Please respect my pronouns...Bakuhoe" I said with anger in my voice but I knew not to get him mad " THAT'S IT DIPSHIT" Bakugou had dragged me outside by the collar. While Mineta, Mina, And Tsuyu had seen from the second floor of the Highschool running down the stairs. "LET ME GO, YOU SPIKEY HAIRED BOY". Bakugou had put his hand on my wrist and used his quirk which is Explosion, which left a fucking burn mark on my left wrist "WTF BLONDE THAT'S IT". With my quirk, I used my mind to pick up the knife a stab Bakugou in his arm not enough to Injury him to the point where he needs an ambulance. "FUCK..YOU FREAK" Bakugou screamed.

"OLIVE?!?! ARE YOU OKAY!" Tsuyu had Screamed most horribly and horrifyingly that made me snap out of it. "T..tsuyu?" I noticed everyone was looking at Me and bakugou fight Todoroki looked at me with disappointment, before I could turn around to bakugou he had blasted me, And launched me across the yard. "HEY WHAT'S GOING ON," Aiwaza said with confusion and anger. "OLIVE?! ARE YOU OKAY!?". *my ears are ringing I couldn't hear for about 10mins* *my head was spinning* all I heard were sirens, "OLIVE? PLEASE STAY WITH ME ITS OKAY! CAN YOU HEAR ME PLEASE?!" all I saw was a blur I didn't know who was talking.."Tsu..Todoro...?" I blacked out.

"Where...am I?" "OH MY GOD OLIVE You're OKAY IM SO HAPPY" Tsu was starting to tear up while holding my hand, "Tsu?..what happened?" I was confused I didn't remember anything. "You and Bakugou were fighting, for dome stupid reason, and you had used ur quirk to hurt him, and then he had used his quirk to blow you across the school, i was so worried" I had to rethink why me and Bakugou started to fight.."oh i remember why this is cause that fucking idiot messed up my pronouns, then i called him Bakuhoe and his anger issues showed.." Tsu looked at me while I looked very tired laying the hospital bed, she ran out the door and left me in the room. "Im gonna have a talk with Bakugou..ill be back", Tsu said that in anger, "WAIT TSU ITS FINE",

"DEKUU WHE-" "MOVE OUT MY WAY FROGGIE", Bakugou said, Tsu had flung Bakugou to the wall with her tongue, Bakugou had grinned. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO OLIVE..," before it could escalate, All Might had entered the room "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!" "YOUNG BAKUGOU AND TSUYU?" "GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!!"

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦

"WHAT WHERE YALL DOING?, " Allmight said with a lot of anger. "*ribbit* I-i I'm sorry All might. Bakugou had called Olive out of pronouns as a joke..and injured them" "NO THAT DAMN NERD HAD CALLED ME BAKU-" "YOUNG BAKUGOU THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO ME. BOTH OF YALL GO YOUR SUSPENDED FOR 5 DAYS.