𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨..𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳?!

(its been 2 days after the fight with me and bakugou, I am now feeling better and able to leave and walk)

"I should probably head back ho-" as I said that Someone ran through the doors, it was Tsu she came over towards me and hugged me tightly like she was about to lose me "ARE YOU OKAY OLIVE, I MISSED YOU.." "Missed? Me? What have I done for you to make you miss me so much?" I said. "what do you mean olive? You're my friend I've known you for about 2/1 weeks and I already feel comfortable around you, your amazing" "wait...you think that about me. Not someone else. I. O-L-I-V-E, Olive?" Tsu looked at me and smile, and nodded towards me which made me very happy, "when you're ready to leave the hospital get our stuff ready and head over to my house we can play video games!" "UM TOTALLY ILL BE THERE!"

5:30

*ding, dong* "*ribbit* OH you came Hii make your self at home *Kero*", as I got settled in Tsu looked very Flustered she kinda looked like a Christmas tree! *Laughs*" why are you blushing? Come sit over here with me and play Minecraft!" "Mhm..uh..okay" Tsu sits next to me and leans her head on my shoulder, "can I call you a nickname? *ribbit*, I look at Tsu with confusion, "sure I mean as long as it's not weird!!", "oh okay I won't tell you yet". "Wow Tsu the disrespect" both of laughs where we're having a great time we started talking on the bed about boys/Girls/People and weird stuff.

"So Olive...there's been a rumor going around that you like Todoroki..." The jealousy show through their face, "W-WHAT NO..HES MY FRIEND I THINK..WE DONT EVEN TALK LIKE THAT TSU". "Tsu are you okay why do you look so down..did I do some thing are you jea-". "W-WHAT *ribbit* WHY WOULD I BE JEAL-" before Tsu could finish the sentence we were touching lips it wasn't a French kiss it was just a fast pull away. "*KERO*" "L-LILYPAD.WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?*, "IM SORRY TSU I JUST..UM". I ran out the door as fast as possible embarrassed.

"FUCK WHY TF DID I DO THAT WE HAVE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 2/1 WEEKS IM SO FUCKING STUPID..IM SORRY SHES GONNA HATE.