III: Known or unknown?

I fixed my gaze at every posture of the guy stepping into the room. His cool gesture, bright smile that blazed like sunshine were all over his form. His husky laughter seemed to stand out in the great chaotic surrounding of the class that even had a kind melody in it. I don't know if it could be called that I'm biased but he was different, diferent from all whom I met now and then. A dashing energy was filled in him which would never get him tired throughout his lifetime. Those pretty brown iris have such positive vibes who could tell you just by a blink that you are perfect. Yet I was not able to figure out if I saw him ever before and where.

"Hey Hanuel, what happened? You liked him so much that you're so lost in him already?" teased Jiwoo that made the rest three chuckle and squeal.

"Wow don't tell me that you seriously-aah!!" Chen covered his mouth with a palm.

I shook my head and smacked,"No it isn't what you guys are thinking! Absolutely not! I don't even know him properly!"

"Oh so you want to know him more right? Well fine then I'll ask Hoseok myself to be your friend," Aren spoke as she attempted to stand up from her seat. I pulled her back by clutching her wrist. "What are you saying? I didn't ask you to do that either!"

"What what's wrong in it? Hoseok is really a nice boy. I bet he'll steal your heart in no time!" Aren's voice was raising pretty rapidly. "Wait- Hoseok!Mmmphmm!!" Lara blocked up her muzzle with her hand and whispered into her ear,"If she doesn't want that now, why are you forcing her and creating this mess?"

However the name that Aren spelled was enough loud for the guy out there to perceive. He shooted his orbs at us, me being converted into a tiny rat out of embarrassment. As soon as the flawless skinned boy looked at me, I drooped down my skull in order to avoid any eye contacts with him. A few seconds later, I encouraged myself to look up and found the same eyes watching me, his toned sheath shining under the LED lights. I could feel my cheeks burning as I crumbled up my skirt fabric.

Nonetheless when I met his eyes, they had an unknown flip of guilt in them. It was clear that he was resentful for something which I am still not aware of. He blinked at me consistently at a slower pace before going off to his desk.

I heaved a sigh on finding the situation becoming suitable again. Yet he was on my mind. I don't know why he had become such a silent dominator over my thoughts just at one glance. Maybe there was something more to know about him. Or there might be a lot more than what I can never imagine.

He was Hoseok. Cool, handsome and genius. Basically he was a prince of the world of fantasy that every girl dreams of in their daydreams, mind sight and in the rich darkness of the night. A worrior who could slay your heart but he never looked so harsh. His voice that interacted with the teachers, his soul that encarved a beautiful image were just so much ideal.

The recess bell cringed my eardrums and I decided to have an introductory line with the guy so called Hoseok. I stood on my feet and dragged myself to his row.

When I streightened up, Hoseok glanced at me, his eyes and brows melting together in a sense of grief.

She is the same girl. She will never speak to me I know. Hoseok thought, letting out a sigh. Soon his eyes trailed the new face's movements who was quite known to him since the past period of twenty-four hours. The girl moved towards his direction, taking a sharp turn from the blackboard. Hoseok sat stunned with bulging orbs that were partly confused as to if it is really happening. She is coming towards him.

I smashed my sneakers soals to reach the guy who kept on staring at me with some sort of unbelievable thrust. Arriving near his bench, my eyes landed on a seat next to him which was not filled in then. It was his friend's chair who left outside with another guy for some purpose. Probably Hoseok was also planning to leave before he noticed me coming upto him.

"Ah would you mind if I have that seat? I just wanna have a little chat anyways," I pronounced biting my lips.

He immediately popped up from his seat without any hesitation, providing me space to get in. "Sure."

"Thank you," I said, my hands tucking some hair strands behind my ear as I toed in and perched back on the vacant broad. I gaped at the male beside. He was a fine man with a charming grace and spirit. He slid back into his seat. I realised that he was a bit hesitant to pick a convo right at that moment by himself. So I resolved to give in first.

"So you are Hoseok right?" I poked.

He crumpled his edges while nodding in agreement. I slanted my skull in his direction. His voice had a soft, warm and bright tone. A little huskiness sprinkled as icing on the cake. Yet a gentle wave caressed the sweet melody. I shook my head on finding him gazing at my face.

I cleared my throat,"Well I heard a lot about you from my friends here."

"Really?"

"Yep I ain't lying. Umm I wanted to say that...."

"You want to say?" he repeated, his sockets eagerly waiting to react at the right moment.

"Will you be my friend too?" I twiddled my fingers giving a soft reply.

Hoseok blinked for a few seconds and then gave a bright beam,"Yes of course! I would love to!"

The moment he uttered those last words, I was on cloud nine. His beautifully sculptured visage that shone on my lineaments blew a foam of altruism in me.

A waft of tenderness brushed my heart out of the blue. It never happened to me before, never did I know that I would come by this in my life. It was a different feeling but somehow I managed to hold back those arousing emotions.

"That's so kind of you Hoseok," I praised with a little smile.

Hoseok chuckled. Guess what I think his mood was flipped. He seemed more cheerful after I asked for his hands in friendship.

"Let's go outside," he proposed.

We walked over the soft lash green grass growing on the campus lawn. Breeze blew away my hair to the opposite, spilling them all over my face, clogging my eyesight. I brushed them away and found Hoseok staring at me with enthralled visions. I waved my hand infront of his eyes. He shook his head and giggled while averting aside. I looked away in front and smiled as well.

"Mmm Hoseok, can I ask you something?"

~~~~~~~~

Wooah after a long time I updated this book. Hope you will like it. I'll try to update regularly now.^^ Ily please share it with your friends^^ And the teaser video is out now! Go to the first chapter and watch it!!! Don't forget to watch it once chubs! See ya!