complete distraction

you didn't remember too much from last night. only the small details, but you knew that the way weston held you was not just a small detail. with this on your mind you turn your body around to face the side of the wall that your phone was usually on when you stayed at weston and kaylnn's house it was always to the right of you. squinting your eyes trying to adjust to the light, you reach your hand out to grab what should have been your phone. reaching out to grab nothing you panic, suddenly sitting up you begin looking around the room. 'what the fuck' you think to yourself.
then you saw it. him. weston. his hand stretched across the bottom of the bed where you previously had been laid. then you realize what had happened, falling asleep in his arms that night. you didn't mean for it to happen, you didn't mean for any of this to happen. but you loved it. god, you loved every second of it.

'hey? whats up with you its late' he mumbled under his breath. god. you don't speak. he sits up and shuffles his body closer towards you, his chin rested on your shoulder and his arms slowly trailed around your waist, you loved the way his touch made you feel and you loved the way he knew what he was doing, with his hands trailing even further around you he whispered into your neck,

'just come back in here with me please, i know you like it here. you need the sleep come on, just come here.'

you felt your body move back towards weston's chest and with doing so his grip tightened around your waist,

'weston but what if something happens and kaylnn see's and we cant see each other again we cant risk it just beca-' your rambling was cut off as his hands ran up your chest and his lips attached to your neck,

'sshhh,' he whispered with his lips not leaving your neck. you couldn't even describe how him doing this made you feel. you wanted so much more of him, you needed it.

his hand grasped around your neck and you felt your body moving even further into his, with your back against his chest you could feel his breaths growing deeper,

'come on y/n,' he pleaded in your ear

'hmmm,' you hummed, teasing him knowing how frustrated he is,

'don't sit here with your back against my chest and act like you don't want me on top of you,' your breathing stopped, he wanted it too. westons hair fell against your shoulder and he pulled your neck back into his. his hand still on your neck and his breath still against your neck he pulled away and whispered into you ear

'you like that?'

you let out a moan into weston's loudly silent room, your mind was so full of the probability of what might happen,

'you really do like this,' he laughed against your neck, your mind got reminded of the countless times he had done this in the last couple of days, god he has to know what he is doing to you.

'no weston i actually do not,' you smirk back and his hand grips harder against your waist,

'oh yeah?'

you turned your body around to straddle him as his hand ran through the back of your hair and you felt him pull your body down towards him. you felt every touch on your body made by him and it was unbearable, you couldn't keep this going, you needed to have him.

as your lips touched for the second time you felt the familiar feeling rising once again, everything was happening so quickly and your mind could not keep up. you didn't know what you wanted and the feeling of lust quickly escalated into panic. why did this feeling have to happen every time you were with weston. why are you so weak. why. why. why. this repeated in your mind.

you can't let this happen now, not at 7:54 am. not this early, you knew what you both needed and it was the most obvious part of whatever was going on with you and weston. the constant reminders of his touch against you made it the most difficult. but no, not yet.

'weston i really need you, and i know you need me but this can't happen yet,' his kisses became slower but his arms stayed wrapped around you,

'whenever you are ready, i promise i'll wait, i'm not going anywhere,'

you smiled and held his hand that was against your hip,

'im really sorry weston, i know i keep pushing you away from the thing we both want, but i'm just so scared.'

'i know y/n me too, but we will find each other at the right times, it could be next week or next year, we need to know how much we need it before it gets to the point of complete distraction from each other,'

sighing in relief, you finally, after 3 months felt that weight off of your shoulders. he really did want you.