blackout

IM FINALLLY UPDATING IM SO SORRY BUT IM HERE!!
let's hope this doesn't suck ass.

the car ride was silent, well maybe not the occasional balls joke from aksel and the loud chuckle from weston next to you.
every so often you start to think about what tonight could turn out like. every outcome seemed good to you but tension with you and weston was shrinking and you knew what you wanted.
"helllooooo" weston whined to you, scanning his hand across your face,
"shit sorry, zoned out for a bit"
"oooo what we're you thinking about" he mockingly said,
"shut it koury," you breathed in letting out a laugh.

the car ride to the nightclub was around 20 minutes long so the conversation was mainly around how drunk everyone was going to get. you did think to yourself that maybe this wasn't a great idea, but that thought was disrupted as you felt the car stop.
"we're here guys" kalynn sung with a smile on her face, she never failed to cheer you up.

it's dark out when you leave so the only thing illuminating the street infront of you were the bright purple and red led lights shining from the nightclub sign.

aksel and kalynn had walked ahead so it was just you and weston,
"you excited?"
"oh definitely, so very excited to get blackout drunk,"
"lightweight," he laughed to himself as you hit him slightly in the arm
"how rude wes, ok i'll make a deal, no matter how drunk we get tonight, no touching,"
you heard his breath hitch in, you hadn't even mentioned whatever was going on with you too to eachother since you left previously in the week, never mind sex.
"deal y/n," he smirked to himself.
all the tension that was hovered over you both disappeared within minutes from one conversation. who knew.

1:32am

oh fuck, you checked your phone it's late. you were drunk so very drunk.
you spot weston from across the room sat on one of the seats laughing with aksel.
you could tell he was as drunk as you, walking over to him you see his head shoot up,
"oh heyyy y/n"
"hey weston"
"sorry guys i'm out, the guy at the bars handing out tequila shots and i'm fucking down, you too want any?"
"YES!" weston shouted, it made you jump slightly but his loud voice didn't necessarily calm down when he was drunk.
you sit next to him and he looks over to you
"no matter how drunk i am y/n, you still seem to look beautiful,"
your face blushes and he notices, you look down and laugh,
"you still down to keep up with the deal,"
"nope," he says laughing,
"me neither," you say standing up and holding his hand.
aksel's back was still turned at the bar, talking to some guy whilst he waited for the shots.
with both of your heads spinning you make your way into the toilets
"cliche right?" you say laughing,
"oh yeah," he says smiling at you.
it's been 3 hours since you made the deal, 3 hours of glances towards him needing him against you, but you both agreed to break the deal so here you were.
inches away from westons body, your breath rising and you realise how much you needed him.

[play love/paranoia- tame impala at this point i would recommend]

"holy shit i love this song," weston says looking in your eyes,
"me t- " your words stopped by weston holding your face and kissing you. your lips stayed attached for a good 7 seconds when he moves them down to your neck.
"shit wes" you mutter understand your breath, rising your head to give him more access. weston knew this was your sensitive spot so you knew he would carry on until he knew you needed him as much as he did.
with your breathing becoming heavier he took that as a sign,
your lips attach once more, his hand gripping your waist pulling your body closer to him, no matter what he did you still needed to be closer.
with his hands gripped against you, you knew he had full control over the situation, and you let him.
"jump" he whispers in your ear, you did what he said. the coldness of the bathroom tiles against your back shocked you, forgetting you literally wore a fucking backless dress.
your thighs being held up by weston be continued to carry you towards the bathroom sinks that were placed every so conveniently straight in front of the bathroom door.
"wes," you say pulling away from the kiss, which you admit was a touch decision,
"what if someone comes in"
"listen y/n everyone in here is drunk, they don't know us and even if they did they cant even see straight"
you laugh and weston kisses you again. he begins to trail his hand up to the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. you couldn't ask for a better man to do this with.
you break the kiss once more and move down to his jaw. his head leans back, knowing that he needed this too.
weston throws his head back down and looks behind you into the mirror,
you hear the door open, weston moves to the side of you quickly and you see who came in.
aksel. shit.
"oh hey guys we were just planning on leaving, kalynn cant even walk i think it's a good idea,"
"yeah definitely i was just with weston i made him coke with me so i didn't pass out on the floor" you laughed looking over at weston,
"yeah," he slurs his words.
"try sucking eachothers heads off maybe another time," aksel laughs and leaves the bathroom
"what the fuck" weston says,
"the hickeys," you say, mouth wide open,
"do you think he'll mind?" weston says worryingly
"i doubt it wes, he probably won't even remember.

you leave the bathroom and walk out of the nightclub, you can even walk and neither can anyone, so you place you arm around westons waist in some thought to keep yourself standing.
aksel turns to see it and laughs.
"okay he definitely doesn't mind" weston laughs
"i need to stay at your place tonight," you plead to weston, the thought of getting an uber making you feel even worse
"of course y/n, but like i said try and stay quiet for me tonight, hm?" he says, smirking at you,

at least no one got blackout drunk.
and at least you know weston couldn't stick with deals.

-
formally apologising for leaving you all for so long.