01: Admiration

Before we continue to the story, only a small percentage of people who reads this book are voted, if you do enjoy it please consider voting

Before we continue to the story, only a small percentage of people who reads this book are voted, if you do enjoy it please consider voting. It's free and you can always remove the vote, enjoy reading!!!
^
(Yikes)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A CERTAIN H/C HAIRED GIRL WAS MAKING HER WAY TO THE 'S' UNDER THE BLUE SKY, there were less artificial light that can be seen and stars are shining bright with the moon accompanying them.

Y/n has just snuck out of her house, it wasn't the first time she did it but this time was challenging since their butler was awake and she had to go pass him unnoticed.

Y/N REACHED THE GATES, The first thing she saw were other skaters that were awaiting for the gates to open.

The gates were unlatched, once it was, people bursted to come inside as if the world was ending.

As she pierced amongst the crowds, she thought to herself, 'why do I skate?' A very deep question that she still can't answer, as she is deep in her thoughts she didn't notice the redhead Infront of her.

Crash!

She lifted her head to see her nemisis, Kyan Reki, "Watch where you're going asshole!" He yelled as rubbed his head, "Sorry you were so unimportant to me I didn't even notice that I almost scratched my board" she spat with venom attached to the words.

She looked at her skateboard to see any dents that the boy could've caused, "Who cares, that board of yours is ass anyways" he stood up and glared at the girl as she gave him a glare back.

"Say that and let's see who'll go crying later with a broken board and ego" the girl stated and walk away.

"Dumbass" Reki muttered, quiet enough that the h/c headed girl couldn't hear.

Reki proceeded to skate towards his opponent, Shadow, his bulky figure, with his unique style and ginger hair intimidates who are around him. Y/n didn't know what feature made them intimidated but she bet it's the ginger hair.

"You were smart to run away the last time" shadow faced Reki with his chin up.

"The only smart thing he ever did" the girl muttered, "Take back what you said Shadow! You're gonna regret dissing me" Reki stood up nice an tall, not let any nervousness slip out.

"IT'S BEEF TIME!" The speaker announced as the adrenaline rushed to everyone's veins.

Shadow made a slit throat gesture with his tongue sticking out as Reki gave him a negative demeanor.