2: a rare sight

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━∞

Y/N AWOKE FROM HER SLUMBER AS THE ALARM ECHOED THROUGH THE ROOM, She stood up and turned the alarm off.

She checked herself in the mirror starting from feet to head, she wasn't happy that she slept with her outside clothes on, not to mention her wound, it needed to be change.

As she studied herself, she noticed a small cut on her upper cheek, 'Was this from sneaking inside?' she pondered.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N STEPPED INSIDE THE CLASSROOM, Then she was swarmed by her classmates who assumed they were her friend.

They basically just started talking to the poor girl one day and Y/n just tend to ignore them.

"hello Y/- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK" a girl shrieked as Y/n waved her hands, "ah ha it's nothing.. uh" Y/n paused, she didn't know her name, or any of their names.

Y/n gave them an awkward smile and gestures that she should sit down.

She approached her seat and noticed the seat next of her was empty, she whipped her head to look for Langa to see him talking with Reki.

She was pestered, why does Reki always have to blow things off?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT'S Y/N'S FAVOURITE TIME OF THE DAY, recess.

Why is recess her favourite? Shouldn't it be home time? Well for the girl, she doesn't have anyone to be with after school, unless you count Kinaki-san who was paid to be there; she preferred to be alone than feel alone and she thinks that being at school was an escape from home and being at home was an escape from school but, skating can take her anywhere that's not school or home.

Listening to other students chatter is enough for her. Even though she is alone in school and she doesn't have anyone to stick with, she doesn't feel alone since she's surrounded by people she doesn't know.

But there are times where she felt alone in school, since she is respected and known to be 'A rich man's daughter' she hated how they would treat her just because of the title, they don't see her as her, that's why she would feel alone since they make her think that she doesn't belong to any social group.

Meanwhile on the roof, there sits a redhead and a bluenette, "Reki, I have a question" Reki faced his friend and raised a brow, Langa cleared his throat, "what made you hate L/n-san? I mean she's nice and all so why?" Langa tilted his head as Reki sighed.

"It's just something that happened when we were kids" Reki looked at the ground, "As kids? Wouldn't that be immature if you hate her because of that?"

"Don't tell her this but, I don't exactly hate her, it's more like... she hates me" Reki faced his friend with a solemn face.

"Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom" Reki stood up and left his friend with questions, also feeling bad for his situation.

Reki walked the halls with his hands in his pockets and his head looking down at his feet, he never hated Y/n, and he didn't want to, it's her actions that says she hates him but he doesn't know what goes on her head, what she actually thinks of him.

He went to a spot that he goes to for fresh air or when he wanted to clear his mind.

He made a turn but stopped, he saw the H/c headed girl petting a cat with a genuine smile on her face, it was a rare sight, but was indeed a beautiful one.

She was a breath of fresh air he desired.

Y/n was oblivious of his presence so slowly and surely, he took out his phone to capture the scene.

Click!

Y/n faced the boy as he snickered, "Didn't know you had a soft spot for cats" he studied the picture.

The girl stood up with her hands behind her back, "I'm relatively good with animals and I tend to get along with them easily, it's weird though because I can't seem to get along with you" she teased.

He looked at her, unimpressed, "you calling me an animal?"

She giggled, "maybe, maybe not, also let me see that picture, at least tell me I look good" she approached the boy as he turned the phone away, "Relax you always- probably look okay" he said.

She continued to reach for the phone and Reki held it in a height that she can't reach.

She gave up as soon as the bell rang, "I'll be back for that photo" she glared and walked away.

"I hope you do" he uttered with the phone near his chest, he looked at the photo once more.

He smiled, he'd be happy to take more photos like this, but in their situation, the chances are slim.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━