15. The Squatter

The man continued to sway slowly. Eyes narrowed as he glared down at you. Matching his stare, you took a step back and sat on the armchair. Crossing your arms as you continued the hostile stare.

The man blinked, cursing to himself before he tried to move again, only to tangle himself a lot more. "shit- kid, c'mon let me down." He said, somehow able to prop himself on his knees. Both of his feet were slipping out from the net, though.

"No." You say, keeping Blue and Papyrus away from his view. It was better for him to imagine you as a crazy person than give him the opportunity to hold them against you again.

"I'll get you go.. until you explain how you got here, how you found this place and.. who are you?" Despite the questions, the man only scoffed and tried to move again, only to have his foot slide through the hole. His pants rolled up due to the ropes, making your nose wrinkle is disgust before looking at him once again.

Seeing that he had no choice but to comply, he grumbled a "fine."

Swallowing thickly, you nodded softly and leaned forward. Giving Blue and Papyrus the chance to go down by your back and hid between the chair and your thigh, enough for them to go down your leg and find somewhere to hide for a bit.

"How about you let me down and we talk like civil people?"

Narrowing your eyes, you shook your head. "I don't know you, how would I know that you wouldn't try to attack again?"

He growled, swinging side to side for a second before slowly spinning around. "because I have motion sickness, not to fucking mention that hanging here is messing with my vision." He hissed, rubbing his eyes with his thump and finger, seemly dizzy.

"Not to mention.. you have some type of witchy power on your side." He reasoned, using his free hand to hold onto the net. Slowly growing green in his face.

You perked up in interest. So he didn't spot any of your bitties? You narrowed your eyes, letting yourself wander in search of each bitty. Red and Edge was hiding behind the flatscreen. Blue and Papyrus somehow ended up behind a potted plant, slowly creeping their way towards the door frame. Eyelights trained sharply like cats on the swinging man.

Sans was no where to be seen, but with the blue hue on the ropes along with the occasional flicker on the net. He was somewhere close.

Biting your bottom lip, you nodded slowly. "Fine.. but I'm armed if you try anything."

"Sure, kid." The man wheezed softly, growing a bit more green as Sans  began to slowly let him down. Somehow, that action alone made the man even greener as he tightly shut his eyes.

Once safely back on solid ground, he slowly stood up. Stumbling a bit as he patted his chest.

Tensing up, you sat straight. Hands in your pocket, tightly holding onto the keys of the house and your vehicle. Making sure that each key was inserted between each of your fingers.

You still didn't trust this guy — but you trusted the others.

Shakily breathing out, you gestures the man to take a seat as far as he could from you. Once seated, you kept your eyes on his hands, watching his actions for any hostile movements.

"Er.. well.. may I have some water?" He asked, coughing softly into his fist. An uncomfortable look appearing over his eyes as he looked around the room.

"...later.." you muttered, leaning back to appear aloof. Pursing your lips, you told him to introduce himself. Still searching for anything dangerous he could use against you.