2. Skeletal Dolls

Chapter Summary: Despite the sudden symbols in red, you open the box and come face-to-face with stitched-on eye sockets !
Starter Notes: The AOT Characters are just minor. You won't see too much of them during the story as it processes but Levi is your best friend in here so there is a chance that he'll be around often.

Let's welcome in the Dollies!
______________________________________________________________________________________

Ignoring the symbols, you gently lodged the knife into the tape and began to slice through it. Once getting rid of the sides, you placed the knife on the table and held onto the cardboard flap. Heart racing a mile with excitement. What's in here? Was it important to someone? Was it really from the dark web?

You shivered softly, ignoring the scoff from Levi and the gentle nudge from Erwin as you closed your eyes and opened it. Since you kept the flap upright, Erwin and Levi had no clue what was inside. It was until you gasped loudly that made Levi go to your side.

Several dolls laid on the bottom of the box. A small dog's bed was used for padding as two pairs of six stuffed skeletons had their arms over their respective (you assumed) brothers.

"Freaks." Levi snorted, grabbing one pair of skeleton brothers—you slapped his hand away and gently placed them back on their spot.

"They're so cute! Oh my gosh they're like.. five inches, and that's just the tall ones! The short ones much me four or three inches tall..." you cooed, not sure if you should pick them up like Levi had. His word flown over your head as you examined the skeleton dolls.

The first two you saw as the name tags sewn on their legs. 'Sans' and 'Papyrus'. Sans was one of the smaller ones, probably standing at 4-inches while the taller one stood at a proud 6-inches.

You measured them by using your phone. Sans was tall as your phone while Papyrus was few heads taller—your calculations were wrong the first time but it's okay because these dolls are s O CUTE!

Sans sported a white shirt with a few red stains on it, a fluffy blue sweater that zipped up in the middle, black shorts with a stripe going one in the middle of each leg hole. Socks that rolled around his ankles and pink fluffy slippers. His grin with wide and almost chubby-like, white stitches in the sockets must be his eyes and lastly, a triangle nose hole. When you pulled the two apart, you noticed that they were actually a pair! One couldn't live without the others like..

Like how you were with your grandparents...

Pushing the thought away, you gently placed Sans back on the dog bed—idly saying goodbye to Levi and Erwin, and examined Papyrus. He was iPhone-6 big, while Sans was a iPhone-5 big. Maybe they all were the same height?

Anyways, Papyrus sported a crop-top of sorts. It was hard—almost metal like. It was white with a rune etched on the plate. His bones were covered with a long strip of black cloth, jeans that was cut to fit his pelvis bone, bright red boots that stopped mid-calf with gold accents. He wore a similar colour of red around his neck, a scarf that's been immensely cared for, and red matching gloves.

Unlike Sans, Papyrus' skull and body was slimmer, longer even. With not much of a mandible, his teeth was stretched into a proud grin, same triangle nose and eye sockets that looked like he was taken mid-photo. Happy and crescent shaped.

You cooed softly at Papyrus, a feeling swirling in your chest as you hooked his arms around Sans and picked up the other pair.

These two looked the same, if not swapped versions of Papyrus and Sans. Looking at their name tags on their legs, you whistled softly.