It took a while to find Koko a compartment. It was empty too, much more to Koko's liking.

     With great difficulty Koko put their trunk away. And with a sigh of relief Koko sat back in their seat, and tried to relax but a particular someone had decided to pay them a visit.

     'Do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full,' a bossy voice that Koko recognised to well was heard.

     Molly Rustle.

     'Oh, it's you!' said Molly. Koko noticed Molly was already in her robes. 'Lupin-Black is it?'

     'Koko is fine,' Koko said. 'And sure, you can sit here,' Koko really didn't want to make enemies on the first day.

     'Okay,' said Molly, taking a seat opposite to where Koko was sitting.

     A whistle was heard.

     'The train was about to leave, I guess,' said Molly. Koko simply nodded, looking out the window they saw their parents waving. Koko gave a small wave back shyly.

     'Your family seems nice,' said Molly looking at the window, Koko noticed she had taken out a book. A History book, it seemed.

     'They are,' smiled Koko. 'They are a bit of a hustle too, my Papa and James, that is. But, Dad and Lily keeps them in line.'

     'Oh, you mean Lily and James Potter?'

     Koko nodded.

     Molly looked a bit embarrassed before she asked, 'Does that mean you know the Chosen one in person?'

     'Yes,' answered Koko.

     Just like that, the train began to move. Koko saw many of the parents waving good byes, along with some of the students' younger or, older siblings, who might have passed out from Hogwarts.

     The train began to gather speed, and the people began to disappear as the train rounded the corner. Houses and buildings flashed passed the window.

     'Aren't you going to put your trunk away?' asked Koko, looking at Molly.

     Molly's face turned red as she answered, 'Oh, sorry. I forgot,' And then Molly grabbed her wand from the pocket in her robes.

     Before any spell could be uttered the door of the compartment slid open, and a boy stood there, looking at Koko and Molly in amusment.

     The boy had dark eyes and hair as well as a lot of freckles all over his face.

     'Who told you could sit in our compartment?' he asked.

     'Excuse me, but there is no where where it says it is yours,' Molly glared.

     'Well, there is,' said the boy pointing to the wall. In it there in neat letters was M + A.

     Molly scoffed, and Koko shifted awkwardly.

     'Were you about to do magic?' the boy suddenly asked noticing Molly's wand taken out. 'Let's see then,' he smirked leaning against the door.

     Molly's gave the boy a glare before saying, 'Wingardium Leviosa!'

     Koko looked at the trunk, it shifted and shuffled but nothing happened.

     'Your wrist movement is wrong,' said the boy in mocking voice.

     'Well, if you're so clever then you do it!' said Molly.

     'Oh I will,' he shot Molly a smirk. 'Wingardium Leviosa,' he said pointing out his wand at the trunk.

     This time it levitated and the boy put it away. Molly didn't look happy, but seemed impressed.