014 - marinette speaks better drunk

a/n : please remember to vote!

***

A pair of strong arms broke the ravenette's fall.

"What the hell, Marinette?" A voice exclaimed, leaning her against him so she didn't fall again.

The deep voice sounded familiar, which brought relief to the ravenette. Marinette looked up towards the sound, her eyes dull and drool escaping from her mouth.

"A-Adrien?" She muttered slowly, her brain still coming back to reality.

The blonde's hair was messy and his cheeks were flushed, indicating that he had been running.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, did you drink?" Adrien questioned, his tone angry but his expression worried.

"Only one sip." The ravenette argued, her sentences still coming out slower than usual. She started giggling a little, then began to cough. Her stomach still hadn't settled.

"Oh, gosh." Adrien muttered, slinging her arm around his shoulder and dragging her to the bathroom quickly.

Ivan and Kim were standing in front of the door, talking among themselves. They smirked when they saw the ravenette and the blonde.

Kim held up his drink while shouting, "Aye, Agreste is gettin' lucky tonight, yeah?" The two boys snickered while making nasty comments.

Their small chatter stopped, however, when they saw the look on Adrien's face.

He was scowling.

Kim and Ivan both held shocked expressions on their face as they listened to Adrien's next comment,

"Screw you." The blonde told them off, before brushing past them and opening the bathroom door.

Adrien placed the almost-unconscious Marinette in front of the toilet, where she began to throw up. He held her hair back, muttering soothing words.

Once she was done, he slung her arm over his shoulder once again and let them back out.

"Feel better?" Adrien asked plainly as he walked through the crowd. Marinette let out a short sigh. "I guess so..." The ravenette muttered.

The two of them slowly progressed through the ginormous lobby, each step feeling as if they were getting nowhere.

"Hey, why don't you just carry me? It'd be so much quicker." Marinette groaned, beginning to grow impatient.

Adrien sighed hastily, looking down at the ravenette.

"Because if I do that, people will get the wrong idea. And I know sober Marinette doesn't want that." The blonde responded.

The ravenette blinked a few times, looking sideways to face him.

"Well, sober Marinette is boring." The ravenette giggled, poking the blonde's cheek.

A blush spread across Adrien's face almost immediately, but he ignored it. The blonde didn't respond to her touch, he only bit his lower lip in frustration.

Marinette sighed, turning back forewards.

Suddenly, her legs gave out.

The ravenette stumbled, purposely not regaining her balance and letting herself fall. Adrien held onto her anxiously.

"Mari! Are you okay? Do you need to sit?" The blonde asked worriedly.

A blank expression remained on the ravenette's face.