𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

[ v

[ v. five ! ]
❛ 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝚂𝚂𝚄𝙴𝚂 ❜

 five ! ]❛ 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝚂𝚂𝚄𝙴𝚂 ❜

You're a terrible liar

       𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐉𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 her way to pick Steve up for another one of their Mission. Since the events that took place in New York the two were, you could say friends. They were not that close, but they met up a couple of times talking about usual stuff.

Anastasija had helped Steve to understand their time a bit better and of course introduced him to the world of technology.

They also worked on missions together, sometimes with Natasha. When she drove into the street, where Steve would normally go jogging, she saw him talking to some stranger.

Anastasija slowly stopped the car and rolled down the window. "Hey, Fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil."

Steve scoffed at her lame joke while he approched the car. "It's hilarious", he said while he climbed into the car.

The dark skinned stranger looked at Ana and she smiled slightly. "How you doing?", he asked sitting down on the ground.

"Hey", she answered smirking flirty.
Steve looked at him joking, "Can't run everywhere."

"No you can't", the man answered chuckling. Ana rolled the window up again and quickly drove off.

Later that day Rumolow was breefing them for the Mission, what Anastasija found a bit boring, because Furry had already told her the Mission.

He had given her a little extra assignment she should complete, without anyone knowing about it. When they all prepared for there jump off, Anastasija looked at Steve, "Doing anything fun, Saturday Night?"

"Well, all the guys in my barbershop quartet are dead, so- no, not really", the Cap answered her jokingly.

"𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖹𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖢𝖺𝗉!", they heared a voice in their ears.