𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

[ vi

[ vi. six ! ]
❛ 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙽 ❜

 six ! ]❛ 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙽 ❜

Bye Bye bikinis

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐉𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 the next day, looking for Natasha, but instead she found Steve standing infront of a snack automat that stood in the large hallway.

Anastasija casually stood behind him popping her bubble gum as she watched him through the glass of the automat.

Steve abruptly turned around and grabbed the blonde woman harshly by her arm as he dragged her into the next empty room.

He smashed her hardly against the wall and Anastasija looked up at him shocked, her eyes widening. Steve eyed the woman in front of him seriously, "Where is it?"

"Safe."

"Do better", Steve immediately spatted out in anger. "Where did you get it?", she questioned him interisted.

"Why would I tell you?", he asked her narrowing his eyes at the blond women. "Fury gave it to you", she quickly connected the hints.

She narrowed her eye at him, "Why?!" Steve avoided her question with another one, "What's on it?"

"I don't know", she responded shortly.
"Stop lying", Steve whispered angryly as he glared at her.

Anastasija furrowed her eyebrows at him, "I only act like I know everything, Rogers."

"But you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?", he asked the women which leaned against the wall now.

She raised her eyebrows at him, "Yeah, seems to makes scenes." Steve lost his patientcy and grabbed her on both of her shoulders. "I'm not gonna ask you again!"

"I know who killed Fury", Anastasija quickly spoke up again and Steve looked at her surprised as he let her arms go.

The woman looked up at him, still leaning against the wall. "Most of the intelligence communities doesn't believe he even exist, the ones who do, call him the Winter Soldier. He is credited with over two dozens assassinations in the last 50 years."