𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

[ xviii

[ xviii. eighteen ! ]
❛ 𝚂𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙰 ❜

❝Do you have eyes on Nat and Ana❞

Do you have eyes on Nat and Ana

𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀 Ultron held Helen Cho hostage, he had her under his control, thanks to Loki's scepter.
"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix now", the Doctor explained to him.

"I can read him. He is dreaming", Wanda told her fascinated.

Helen looked at the Witch, "I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon-", "How soon?", Ultron interrupted her, "I'm not being pushy", he tried to assure her.

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is-", Dr. Cho answered him.

Wanda touched the box and a terrible feeling run through her body, she screamed as she read Ultron's mind and saw a vision of global annihilation, which horrified her.

Immediately Pietro brought her into a hug."How could you?", she asked Ultron disbelieving. "How could I what?", Ultron asked her not understanding what she wanted to hear.

The brunette Maximoff girl looked at him, "You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world."

"It will be better", Ultron said to her.
"When everyone is dead", Wanda shouted at him in anger.

"That is not-! The human race will have every opportunity to improve", Ultron began arguing.

"And if they don't?", Pietro asked with his thick accent. "Ask Noah", Ultron replied to him. Wanda looked at him with fear in her eyes, "You're a madman", she stated.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak", Ultron resoned.