Chapter 1

Areum's POV:

It was mid-afternoon and I'm standing behind the counter of the convenient store I work at. Working at a convenient store wasn't my first choice of work but I need the money to pay off my debt, so I won't get kicked out of my apartment. I didn't expect living on your own to be so hard. While standing behind the counter my phone started ringing all the sudden, I answered without looking at the number (which I'd soon regret). "Hello?" "Hello....Areum." My eyes widen at the low voice, I thought I would never hear again "D-Dad? If your calling me about mafia stuff....I'm not interested." I was about to hang up but he started talking "Areum...wait, before you hang up...I have a deal I want to make with you." "What is it?" I ask in an annoyed tone "There's a mafia group called Stray Kids....I want you to get every bit of  information about them....I'll give $30,000 to pay off your debt." Dad tells me, I don't answer I just hang up.

My dad is a famous mafia leader....its not something I want to talk about. Nobody knows I'm his daughter....and I want to keep it that way. I think I may agree with my dads deal...I need the money, but I know for a fact that its gonna back and bite me in the butt.

-The next morning-
         I'm going to really regret this in end...but I'm agreeing to my dad deal...like I said, I need the money. I called him this morning telling him I agree with his deal, he was glad I agreed; he then told me that someone would come and pick me up. So I'm waiting in the living of my apartment "Ugh...why am I doing this? This is such a bad idea." I kept thinking to myself, until there was a knock on my door. I went and opened the door "Hello Ms. Kang, your father sent me here to pick you up." 

After an almost three hour drive, we were in the middle of nowhere but soon we pulled into the drive way of my dads huge mansion; I got out of the car and walked toward the front door. Once I got inside a bodyguard started taking me, to what I'm guessing to be my dads office.  We stopped in front of a huge wooden door; when the bodyguard opened the door it revealed my dad sitting behind his desk. "Please sit, we need to discuss a couple things." "What do we need to discuss? What you told me over the phone seemed pretty straight forward."  I say as I sit down in a chair "Well you need to learn the basic information about each member." He says placing a thick file on his desk. I opened the file and my dad started talking. "The first member is.... Bang Chan. He's the leader the gang, takes the lead for most of the mission, and is also good with his weapons. The next member is Lee Minho...." My dad continued until he went trough all eight members. "That's a lot of information to take in." I tell him setting the file back on his desk "Well you can take it with you. Just make no one finds it." He says I nod.

After that dad re-taught me how to fight and how to use a gun....even though I still remember how to do those things. I was basically raised in the mafia world....just me and my dad; I don't remember my mom but bet she was a wonderful women. Since I was raised in the mafia world I never had a normal childhood or a normal life in general....so I left when I was 18 because I just wanted be a normal teenager and experience things...but now I'm back four years later.