Chapter 2

Areum's POV:

                                                                                             -The next day-
Rest of the day yesterday consisted of me re-learning things (that I remembered perfectly fine) and my dad helping me write a letter to into the gang (because emails can be traced). This morning I got a letter saying that someone would come and pick me up...which is good because no one was suspicious of the letter I sent. What I wrote in the letter, is that my parents were murdered and I'm seeking revenge on the killer...obviously none of those things are true...its all part of the plan. While waiting for to pick me up, I decided to change my appearance a bit. I cut my hair shoulder length, then dyed it black; after I finished with that I got dressed and went to wait in my living room....once again.

Again I started regretting what I was doing and was questioning myself if this was worth it, I had this inner battle with myself until there was light knock on my door. I opened the door and a man was standing on the other side "Hello Ms. I was sent here on request of Mr. Bang." He says. The whole drive to Stray Kids base my heart was racing because I was scared that I would fail my mission. After another long drive to the middle of nowhere, the driver pulled into a drive way of a huge mansion (it looked bigger than my dads). I got out and took a deep breath of fresh air before I started walking to the front door; I knocked on the door and few moments had passed before the door opened. The person that opened the door wasn't a bodyguard, he had dark red hair and soft facial features....to be honest he looked a little too innocent to be in the mafia. "Ah, you must Areum...I'm Jeongin." He introduced himself. Jeongin....he's the youngest of the group (which explains his innocent looks), and he's also the main hacker. "Its nice to meet you Jeongin." I say nervously "I'll take you to Chan's office." He says.

We began walking through the hallways of the huge mansion, and something I noticed is that...there are guards...everywhere; which will make things a little difficult. Next thing I knew we had stopped in front of a door, Jeongin knocked on it and a voice replied from the other side. Once Jeongin opened the door there was a guy sitting behind the desk; he had blonde hair, one side was slicked back while the other side wasn't "I'm guessing this is Chan." I think to myself. I gulped nervously as I walked through the door "You can leave Jeongin." He says, after Jeongin left, Chan continues to talk "You can sit, Areum." I listen and sit in a chair in front of his desk "Before I have you go on a mission...I need to know your skills." "Ummm...well, I'm good at fist to fist combat and I'm also good with weapons." I tell him "Ok...you'll be participating in a lot of the missions, with three other members; that you'll meet tomorrow. I'll show you to your room." Chan says standing up from his chair, I stand as well. After I settled into my room I made sure to hide the file; then I went to sleep because I got little sleep last night (since I was so nervous).

_____________________

So I was planning on publishing Chapter 3....but its long and this chapter took all day to type up, because I was too busy re-watching 2020 GoSe. So I'll probably start typing chapter 3 and maybe post it tomorrow, but I do have an orthodontist appointment at 2:00...so I'll try best. Anyway...thanks for reading.