Chapter 6

Areum's POV:

-2 months later-
           The past two months have been little crazy, we've been trying to make Ateez's allies our allies....but they're all surprisingly very loyal; especially TXT. Speaking of Ateez....I feel like I belong here as a member of Stray Kids, than I ever did with Ateez. Maybe because I don't have my father breathing down my neck 24/7, just waited to point out something that I did "wrong"; my dad's and I's relationship is....complicated. We were never that close, our relationship was more of a working based relationship. He always expected the most from me, I hated disappointing him; I only wanted to make him proud. But now is not one those moments where I want to make him proud....I want to stay here.  

I plan on contacting my dad (on a secure line) to tell him that I'm staying right here....and if he wants me back he'll have to come get me. When I was about to the door to my room, I heard movement on the other side; I immediately opened the door and I froze as I saw Hyunjin looking through the file that my dad had let me take. "Where did you get this from?" He hissed "Hyunjin...I-I can explain." "Yeah, I'm sure you can. Now tell me where you got this file from!" He yelled, as he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me "M-my father....Kang....Kang Jihoon." I muttered "So...you're the mystery daughter that every one has been trying to figure out who she was....but here you are. We trusted you Areum!" "I-I'm sorry." I say, my eyes glossed over with tears. Hyunjin walked toward, grabbed my arm and started taking me to where the rest of the members were.

When Hyunjin opened the door he lightly me pushed me, as everyone looked at us in confusion. "Hyunjin....what's wrong?" Chan asks "She's been lying to us this whole time. She's the daughter of Kang Jihoon." He tells everyone, as he presses the gun harder in my lower back. I lower my head as tears start falling from my eyes. I then see a pair of shoes stop in front of me, I look up and Jisung is standing there with teared filled eyes "Is that true....Areum?" He asks, I slowly nod "I-I'm so sorry....Ji-Jisung." I say, feeling extremely guilty for not saying something sooner. "Thank you Hyunjin. You can take her back to her room so she can gather her things....and make sure she get taken back her father's mansion." Chan teal Hyunjin. Hyunjin grabs my arm and starts taking me back to room. Next thing I knew I was being driven back to my dad's mansion.

                                                                                         -At my dad's mansion-
         Once I got out of the car and got the little stuff I had, I slowly started walking to the front door. I hesitated knocking on the door and stood there for moment gathering the courage to face my dad. After I gathered enough courage I knocked on the door; a few moments had passed before someone opened the door....but it wasn't one of the guards. "Areum? What the heck are you doing here?" "San....now is not the time to explain. Where's my dad?" I ask, walking past him "Ummm....I think he's in his office." San replies. My nerves were through the roof while walking to my dad's office. I was then face to face with the door to my dad's office, again I hesitated; I knocked on the door eventually and a voice replied from the other side.

The moment my dad saw me, I swear I could see the anger rise in him. "What are you doing here?" He questioned "Ummmm....well....about that....they....they found out who I was." I mumbled, but he still heard "They what!" He yelled "But I have a completely reasonable explanation." "Oh, I bet you do. Did you at least  get the information?" Dad asks in a frustrated tone "Ummm....I-I got caught up in....a few things." I reply nervously "What do you mean, you caught up in a few things!" He yelled again. Then it looked like he made a realization "Was it that boy?" He questioned, my eyes widen in shock "W-What? How did you know about that?" "Well....Areum sweetie...one of my men went undercover to keep an eye on you, and he did not fail....unlike you." He said the last part laced with poison, tears filled my eyes. "You're just as disappointing as your mother! But I don't want to kill you...like I did her." "W-What?" I say, tears fell from my eyes. As my dad walked past I noticed that he had a gun in his holster, I hastily moved and grabbed the gun; I pointed it at him. "You're a monster! You and Seonghwa are no different. Killing someone that means a lot to a person." I cry "Well....I'm sorry you think that. Guards! Tie her up....she needs to learn a lesson."

Jisung's POV:

        A few hours have passed since Areum was taken back to her dad's mansion and I honestly I have no idea what to do....I'm torn. She betrayed me and the others but....I love her. I'm in the shooting range and it surprisingly clears your head (I see why Areum was down here all the time). After I had finished the round of bullets, I turned around and Hyunjin was standing in the doorway. "What do you want." I ask bitterly "Are you still mad at me? Jisung, you know I couldn't keep it a secret. I had to say something...there was nothing else I could have done." He says "Yeah, I know. That's why I'm gonna get her back." I tell him, walking to the door but Hyunjin stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Jisung...I would think about what you're doing."  "I just did. I love her to much....to just let her go like that." I tell him, pulling his hand off my arm.

__________________

Hello, I hope you enjoyed chapter 6. There's only two more chapters. One more thing...why did no one tell me how good 2YA2YAO by Super Junior is....like I just started listening to it after the SM Concert Livestream. Like its sooooo good, the chorus hits different though. Ok, anyway I hope you have a day/night.