Nightmare

I check into small hotel. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. “But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don’t even peek in there.” I take key and go to room to sleep.

Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I looked in the keyhole. I see nothing except red.

I go down to front desk to complain. “By the way who is in that room?” She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red.

She then told me that she heard complaints from guests who were staying on the other side of the room that they were experiencing strange phenomenons. I asked her what kind of phenomenons and responded with "that they dream about killing the person or person's thats they were in that room with and when they woke up they were all covered in blood." Just splashes of blood. It also had blood all over the walls  of the room like it was a 90's horror scene.

Nevertheless, I still had no where else to go since almost all of the hotels were closed after midnight.

This was no ordinary town, it was still very small and everyone who lives here seems like they have seen a ghost, including the owner of the motel I was staying at. I proceeded to book the motel for a couple of nights since I was running away from somebody. (lets just say I have a bounty over my head)

I went back to my room since I had already booked it. I went to shut my eyes for awhile cause I was super tired from running state to state to get here. Little did I know this was a big mistake.

That night I was fully asleep. It was about 3am when I suddenly heard a loud almost death scream coming from the loddy of the motel. I got up and grabbed my pocket knife and headed very cautiously to see what had happened.

It was dark so I could only see out of the corner of my eyes a dark figure passing by. My heart skipped a beat and I ran for the phone that was on the desk. When grabbing the phone it felt very sticky which was weird but only to find out it was blood. Blood was all over the desk. I panicked and ran for the door only to see the lifeless body of the owner hanging from the top floor.

Looking at the body hanging from the top floor I noticed a dark figure was standing right next to it, it started to stare directly at me. I panicked again and ran for a car. The road seemed like it was miles away, odly enough it was..... something was not right. I asked myself "was I dreaming," I thought yo myself.

Little did I know I had been in a coma for 1 year now and have been stuck in a loop of neverending nightmares until  that one very day I finally woke up.

....................................................................
Written by arianna, who dont have wattpad.