Despaired Vacation

I was driving in the blistering heat in broad daylight with no air condition. Wanting to travel and relax for once in the cruel world. I knew where I was headed with only just enough money in my pocket to get there and to get back. Only to find that one brutal, negative friend that others wished was never been brought. Tyler had even said "give me $100 and I can get us rich at the casino." 

Fearing of what happened and asking for churches to get us back home, I still wanted to relax. Finding a nice relaxed pool area Tyler again ruin by his dim view. shrieking and saying I wasting what we need to get back to the home life. I told him "I want to relax" I begin to cry. Cookie and Sofia also was sick of his drivel appearance. Once again, me and the 3 allies got kicked out.    

Stopping at a church and asking for money yet again and got gas cards to get back home Tyler once again "Buy me some cigarettes, bitch." I told him no. The uproar again was at rage. He took the card and forced for cigs leaving us stranded in places of what we don't recognized. 

Night left and morning came. Its been past a week now Trying to get back home. Even Sofia said she was having fun and wish it would last longer like it was supposed to. With another ranging fit presented by Tyler, there was no other choice. Both Cookie and Sofia kicked them out of my truck and on the way to the next town. 

Constant calls was made by Tyler. Even after bar the digits of his contact. Privates they were. each call was ignored. Sofia, Cookie, and I finally found a place to relax and enjoy the vacation we had intended. Even if it was just a water fountain with planted flowers.

Tyler was gone. Never again was I hit or yelled at. My life was better even he left. The three of us, what can we say, we went home and planed out another trip without Tyler.