To pick a dragon

"Now, will the four champions all stand in a circle please..." Called Bartemus Crouch from the side of the champions tent.

As the champions gathered Ludo Bagman stepped forward and presented a purple silk bag with a gold tassel loop that was ominously squirming...

"Now inside are four dragons, one for each of you to fight, and whilst we are at it we shall go in order from my left to right,  Krum you first" Ludo Bagman spoke slowly and clearly whilst staring excitedly at the wriggling bag he held. 

Krum reached slowly into the silk bag and cursed loudly in Bulgarian when feeling the telltale crunch of his finger, before slowly withdrawing a small yet proud Chinese Fireball. Cradling it carefully as to avoid the snapping jaws of the clearly annoyed dragon he hastily retreated from the bag. 

"Ah yes, the Chinese Fireball, divided from its name of course beware of the fireballs it shoots, they are faster than normal dragon fire... Right! Miss Delacour if you please..." Ludo proceeded before thrusting the bag in front of the nervous veela.

The cycle was repeated twice more, Fleur Delacour pulling the Ukrainian Ironbelly and Cedric Diggory pulling the Welsh Green. All dangerous dragons indeed but none surpassed the remaining dragon in the bag, the mighty Hungarian Horntail...

Ludo Bagman looked towards Harry Potter in mock sympathy, as if he had already passed on from this world, apparently Hungarian Horntails were quite the deadly breed of dragon, merciless and bold. 

Harry reached in and hastily withdrew the remaining dragon and looked upon it in great concern, out flying a Hungarian Horntail with his Firebolt would be a difficult task, even for a seeker of his caliber...

"Right then! The champions have received their dragons, they can only wait for their turn! Lets have Viktor Krum first into the ring then!" Ludo Bagman called from the precariously high stand he had rushed up to. 

Upon hearing the game leader's announcement the quiet mutterings of the audience grew in volume until the stadium roared like the morbid foreshadowing of the champions' doom...

It was time...