Dancing

I sat on the sofa as I waited for my husband, Mike, to get home from work so we could cook together, I had got back from work an hour ago and wanted to cook dinner with him, so I just changed to comfier clothes and read my book while I waited.

Some time later I heard the front door open and Mike saying "Love I'm home", I walked to him and said "Hello baby", I hugged him and he pulled away cupping my face and leaving a small kiss on my lips then my forehead and said "I'm going to change real quick and we can go cook", I frowned and said "How did you know?", he smirked and said "I know my wife, and also I don't smell anything good so I assumed you were waiting for me", I giggled and said "Yeah", he pulled away and went to our room as I went to the kitchen and started getting some stuff ready.

After some minutes Mike showed up on the kitchen wearing only some shorts, I smiled at him and we started cooking as we talked about our day, there was some music playing that I put and it was super nice and fun to cook with him, when we were done we set the table and ate.

As I washed everything Mike was drying the stuff, but then the song (any song you want) started to play, so Mike said "Come dance love", I smiled and said "Okay", I dried my hand and walked closer to him, he grabbed my right hand with his left hand and put his right hand on my waist as I put my left hand on his shoulder, he pulled me closer and we started to swing to the beat of the song, he would spin me and whisper sweat things in my ear, when the song came to an end he picked me up bridal style and gave me a big passionate kiss.

Then we finished the stuff on the kitchen, watched a movie then went to bed.

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry that I didn't post on the last 3? weaks, I was (kinda still am) having a writers block, but next week I'll post, I promise.

I also wanted to thank you all for the 12K views (almost 13), I really get so happy when I see that people like what I write, so thank you so much guys, all my love to all of you. XXX