Morning With Bae

I woke up with my boyfriend, at his house in his room, I moved a little and felt arms around my waist, I turned around and looked at h/n that was sleeping, I smiled and he brought me closer to him, my boobs were being pressed against his bare chest , his shirt - that I was wearing - was on the way, but he still smiled and murmured "Nice".

I giggled and kissed his cheek, he squeezed me and I kissed his jawline, then his neck and gave him a peck on the lips, and then 3 more, when I was going to give the 4th he put his hand on my cheek and gave me a long and passionate kiss, I smiled while our lips were still connected and bit his bottom lip, so we started making out.

He put me on top of him, and I passed my fingers on his hair, while he put his hands under my (his) shirt, that I was wearing with underwear and no bra, then I pulled away and said "Morning", he opened his eyes, looked at me and in his morning voice said "Morning princess", I smiled and gave him another peck on the lips, he took his hands out of under my shirt and I got off him, laying by his side.

He looked at me and put some of my hair behind my ear, I started staring at his eyes, so he chuckled and said "Babe, stop staring", I laughed and said "I can't, you are too handsome", he laughed and put his hands on my waist, and pulled me closer to him and said "I love you", I kissed him and said "I love you too", I started to play with his hair and he closed his eyes, then asked "What time is it?", I climbed over him and reached out for his phone, I looked at the time and said "It's 9:25am", he groaned and said "Can we stay here all day?", I shook my head and said "Your parents will get here for lunch remember?"

So just to explain, h/n's parents went on a trip, and they are coming back today for lunch, so we needed to get ready for that.

H/n groaned again and said "Why we agreed on that?", I looked at him and said "H/n, c'mon, they are your parents that were traveling, and miss you", he flipped us and pinned me on the bed and said "I know babygirl, but can't they miss me another day?", I smirked and said "Why? Did you have plans for today?", he nodded and said "Yeah, I was planning on staying in bed all day with my love, but she was too busy, so I had to content with you", I gasped and playfully gave him a slap on his arm, then said "Oh, I'm sorry about that, guess you don't want to shower with me then".

I pushed him off me and started to get up from the bed, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, I screamed and laughed, he started to kiss all over my face and tickle me, I laughed and said "Stop! Please!", he straddled my hips and kept tickling me, and said "Say you love me", I kept laughing and said "I love you", he stopped tickling me and I stopped laughing, when I got my breath back to normal he gave me a kiss and got off me.

After starting to breath normally again I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, when h/n didn't follow me I looked at him and said "Are you coming or not?", he smirked and said "I'm right there ma'am", he ran to me, picked me up and spun me around, I laughed and said "Just shower, no sex" he pouted and said "Fine", I gave him a peck on the lips and he took his boxers off - since that was all he was wearing - and got in the shower, I took my clothes off, and got in too.

H/n was under the water, I looked at him and said "Get off, it's my turn", he laughed and changed places with me, so now water was running down my body, we washed each other's hair and body, when we finished he got out first, then I did. We put our clothes and I started doing my make-up, h/n hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the neck, and said "You don't need that", I smiled and said "I know, but it's fun to put it. Now let me finish.".

When I got ready the doorbell rang, me and h/n went to the door, and he opened it, his parents hugged him, then me, they went to their room to leave their bags and stuff, so me and h/n sat on the sofa to wait for them, h/n put his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my arm, I lay on his chest, and he kissed the top of my head, then his parents got back and we went to eat.