Wattpad Original

Claim Series

Claim Series - All books can be read as stand-a-lone!

Book 1 - Fever Claim

Book 2 - Wild Claim

Book 3 - Rogue Claim

****

WILD CLAIM

Liam Black holds a dark secret inside of him. This secret is cold, merciless, and as dark as the night. It flows through his veins and teases his skin, threatening to reveal itself every second he breathes.

It is taking everything for Liam to keep it inside; to keep this dark secret from killing everything he holds close to him but his fear of losing control is greater than his strength.

In attempt to keep everything he loves safe, he had decided to ran away without a trace.

Many years later, and he has returned. He notices right away that a lot of things have changed---including a little certain she pup who was no longer just a pup. Sage Collins has changed into a sexy temptress---tempting and claiming him in ways he could dream of.

Now, Liam's will power to hold back is being challenged. He doesn't know if he able to hold onto his dark secret any longer when all he wants to do is to claim what is rightfully his.

*****

ROGUE CLAIM

***PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN A LOT OF TRIGGER SCENES. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO VIOLENT TRAUMAS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THIS BOOK. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING***

Taken too young and exposed to a cruel world too soon, Katya's soul was damaged beyond recognition. All she knew was her instinct to survive. With no one left to guide her, she's left to fend for her little brother for many years until one crazy decision pushed her onto pack territory.

Hunter was an up-and-coming Alpha with a drive to prove himself worthy of his title. At twenty-one, he was one of the few Alphas who has pushed more boundaries and asserted more dominance in more ways than any other Alpha.

There wasn't a challenge he couldn't win--at least that was until his mate crashed into his territory and dropped him to his knees.

And for the first time, Hunter was in a long fight to claim his mate's heart and trust.

It was a challenge he couldn't afford to lose.