Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

3

Dark Moon territory is more like a resort in the middle of nowhere. So far from civilization that I am not even sure humans are aware of its existence. It is a large piece of privately owned land under the name of our Alpha King.

To reach our destination, we must drive several hundred miles up zigzagged hills that looked more like mountains. The sun was particularly nice this morning and nearing four in the afternoon. We have made several stops to eat the food my mom had packed for all of us.

Our last stop was a small rest stop that has a small grey brick building for us to use the restrooms. I sat on the grass and nibbled on my food in silence. The two large buses that we took were taking up several parking spots.

The Alpha, Beta, and Gamma stood around talking and counting bodies, making sure nobody run off because we wouldn't want that, would we? A rebellious juvenile wanting to live a life of freedom. My eyes shifted to the edge of the woods on the other side of the parking lot.

"Listen up!" Alpha Hunter's voice ranged in authority.

It's Alpha command ordering me without words to turn to look at him. I tore my eyes away from the edge of the woods to stare at the tall blonde male. Alpha Hunter is a catch. His blonde hair is cut into a high fade on the side. He ran a finger through his hair when the wind suddenly blew and messed it up. His ocean blue eyes scanned the groups of Juveniles who were loitering around.

My eyes also did a quick scan and did a quick estimate in my head. There was close to thirty of us who were nearing our maturity date. They all stopped talking and turned to look at Alpha Hunter.

"Another ten minutes and we will reach our destination. Alpha Ezra is aware of the location and is prepping for our arrival," Alpha Hunter explained.

Every year an Alpha oversees all the food, the comfort of the stay, and events for this special week. Alpha Ezra must be another Alpha from a distance pack because I am not familiar with the name.

"I want you all on your best behavior. Show them that Silver Bane's packs are honest individuals but fierce competitors. We will be met with many other werewolves from other pack and there will for sure be some tension, but I want you all to refrain from falling victims to idiocy and instigate a fight that will potentially harm your pack members. Do you all understand?" Alpha Hunter demanded.

"Yes, Alpha," everyone answered.

"You will need to find a partner to travel around with-"A round of groans answered Gamma Judah's order.

"You will not walk Dark Moon territory without a partner," Gamma Judah enforced.

"We aren't in grade school anymore," someone spoke up.

The three dominating trio's eyes snapped to the culprit who was dumb enough to speak up. I followed their gaze and it landed on Dana who smirked and looked around her peers.

icon lock

Show your support for 𝕷𝖊𝖎𝖑𝖆 𝖁𝖞, and continue reading this story

by 𝕷𝖊𝖎𝖑𝖆 𝖁𝖞
@RamenLady
Is it possible to fall in love with your enemy? *** Rosemary never ex...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 39 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @RamenLady.