Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

1

Leaning against the brick building of the high school, I watched the students sitting in their cliques on the freshly cut grass

Leaning against the brick building of the high school, I watched the students sitting in their cliques on the freshly cut grass. Everyone is acting like they are inattentive, but I am willing to bet my money that they are very aware of their Gamma and Beta is watching them from afar.

Hunter assigned us babysitting duties, which earned us faculty positions in the high school. Ace works in the music department and I work in the physical education department. I do an hour training session every day at the school to all the teen pack members.

My eyes drifted to the popular girl students who dressed in expensive clothing and wore thick as fuck makeup. They were sitting around on a blanket chitchatting away about whatever the fuck girls talk about. I have a feeling they were talking about us because they keep staring our way.

"Jude, I just counted. Thirty. Thirty phone numbers slipped into my pocket, including a fucking thong," Ace grumbled in distaste.

Ace didn't roll the way the girls want. Ace is gay. He has always liked men, and it's always been that way. He doesn't talk about his private life much, but anybody that truly knows him knows he is gay.

"I'm more worried about how they did it without you noticing," I replied.

"We were watching a movie in class. It was the Sound of Music. It was supposed to be a quiet and innocent class session with the lights off. Not slip phone numbers into my pocket while I'm watching a movie," Ace answered while tossing the phone numbers and thong into the waste bin.

My line of sight has long moved away from the group of popular girls to something a lot more infuriating. Instantly, my mood dampened as I watched her cross the football fields with her nose buried in a book. She was carrying a half-eaten sandwich in her hand. Her glasses have slipped down the bridge of her nose. The strawberry blonde hair braided and swept to the side. Today, she had on jeans overall shorts with a white tank top underneath that revealed a pair of very long legs.

"Doesn't she fucking watch where she is going?" I muttered with a shake of my head.

Ace returned his attention to me before turning to follow my line of sight. A sigh came from my left and I tore my eyes away to look at him.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Leave her alone, Jude," Ace warned.

"I haven't done shit to her," I growled.

"You hated her since grade school and almost beat her up for bumping into you. She avoids you like you're the fucking black plague."

That pissed me off even more. There is just something about Rosemary that sets my wolf and me on edge. We don't like it and sometimes I find myself messing with her just to get her riled up.

Clenching my teeth, I pushed off the wall only to be stopped with a body that jumped in front of me. I looked down at the brunette baby standing in front of me. If I recall, she's a senior this year and had just had her eighteen years old birthday bash.