🌠Nusakan🌠

Nusakan - a star name meaning the two lines (of stars)." It refers to two asterisms, one formed mostly by Hercules stars .

**********

"Siddharth... Siddharth!" Sana whispered, holding the white sheet up to her chest. Siddharth laid on his side with his leg draped over Sana's legs.

"Hmm?" He hummed, she moved closer, smiling at his pouty lips and his face that was squished against the pillow. She kissed the side of his face.

"Husband!" She gasped in delighted. His eyes opened at that and widened.

"Wow." He muttered in disbelief, looking at her angelic face.

"Aur sohna hai?" She asked. And despite his eyes begging for rest, he couldn't look away from her. Her cheeks were rosy, she was glowing, and her eyes were doe like, and her gaze held this tender love and it overwhelmed him beyond measure.

"Come here." She mumbled, the look on his face made her feel so beautiful, her hand gently cupped his cheek and her other one slid under his neck and she pulled him closer. His face rested against her shoulder. She smelt like him, his cologne, his odor, his everything, he breathed her in deeper and kissed her skin. His arms wrapped around her and his lips tugged up at the peace that came with hugging his wife.

"Mai cake khaa rahi hoon." She giggled, his eyes shot open and he looked at the side table. Sure enough, there was a chunk of their wedding cake and a fork full of it going into her mouth.

"Good morning, Mrs." He chuckled.

"Good morning, husband." She replied, nuzzling her face into his.

"When did you wake up?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Half an hour ago. I brushed my teeth, saw the cake, and have not stopped eating it since then." She sighed happily.

"I'm so happy." She grinned.

"Me too, sweetheart." He sighed.

"When do we have our flight?" She asked.

"Evening, at 6." He mumbled, moving back to lay on her. She hugged him closer and smothered his face with kisses.

"I'm so excited to go home. Our home." She said.

"I hope I don't cry again." He mumbled, remembering how he had cried when he saw her yesterday.

"Is everything ready for tomorrow?" She asked, massaging her fingers into his head and kissing his cheek.

"Yeah. But I'll look through again tonight. I'm so sorry we have we go back to work just two days after our wedding." He sighed.

"It's work that we love. And it's just the beginning of all good things. I don't mind one bit." She grinned, pressing her lips against his.

"I didn't brush." He mumbled.

"I know. But I really wanted a kiss." She giggled nuzzling her nose into his cheek.

"What do you want to do till we have to leave?" She asked.

"Uh... Stay in bed? I would like to just be in love and stay close to my wife today." He grinned, moving away from her and getting off the bed, he grabbed his briefs and pulled them on. She blew him a kiss as he walked off into the bathroom. There were tingles all over her skin, and a rosy blush on her cheeks. The 'wife' address for her, it probably will send her into a frenzy for the next few months. She quickly got out of bed and took off his tshirt that she had put on after waking up. Her gown sat recklessly on the floor and she didn't know if was supposed to be happy remembering the events that it led to or to be unhappy because of how expensive it is. She grimaced and picked it up, a smile covered her face as she slid it over her head, and then she groaned when she got stuck. It took Sheena and the makeup artist to slid it over her body and pin and zip up it.