✨Mirazm✨

Mirzam- a star name meaning 'herald'.

******
Sorry for going MIA on you guys! I had my exams and just stayed off my phone and I knew if I wrote a note here, I'd keep coming back to read the messages so I just went off. I'm sorry 🥺 but I love you guys and I wrote an extra long update for y'all. The first chapter to cross the 10,000 words mark in Sonder, KHTM ki yaad aagayi lol😭😂

BUT ENJOY🌠💞💃

*******

"Sweetheart, come on! Up!" Siddharth whispered, grabbing her arm and sitting her up so that she wasn't leaning against him and asleep. She opened her eyes and rubbed them with the back of her hands, looking like an absolute baby.

"Uthja baccha." He whispered, she whined and sat up. He handed a few rupee notes to the driver and grabbed the duffle bag and handed Sana her bag, he had a nice backpack on his shoulder as he held her hand and made their way into the airport.

"Where are we going?" She asked, and then yawned loudly. His arm draped over her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Somewhere."

"You won't tell me?"

"No. I mean, you'll find out in a bit anyway."

"Mhm, whatever." She muttered and leaned against him as they made their way to the check-in line.

"Hungry?" He asked her. She nodded, pouting and shoving her face into his side. She looked adorable in her pink sweater and jeans. Her hair was up in a bun on her head and she was beyond pretty. Once they checked in, they walked towards the terminal.

"Coffee? There's a lounge here."  Siddharth asked.

"Do we have time?"

"45 minutes." He chuckled, she glared at him and walked towards the tiny enclosure. It smelt like heaven the moment they walked in. The coffee was so fresh, as if they had just ground the beans. Sana was in the mood for a hot, creamy and sweet coffee unlike all the other times when she preferred a nice mug of black coffee.

"Mocha latte with extra foam and art on the top." She gasped.

"I don't know if they have that." He chuckled, grabbing her hand and dragging her off to the counter.

"Nahi hain toh upar lagvao and you make the art." She demanded.

"Okay." He laughed.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked her looking up at the huge digital display of the menu on the top.

"Egg, cheese and sausage. Woah." She exclaimed.

"You want?"

"Of course I want. In a croissant." She grinned.

"You literally wake up as soon as you hear or see food." He sighed, pulling her cheek.

"Food is nice." She giggled, excited. Siddharth ordered for a black coffee and a bagel. This place was fantastic. They sat down in a booth together on one side. Dharamshala was incredibly cold, especially now, in August. She snuggled up next to him. The cup had just foam on the top. She stared up at him, chewing on her sandwich till he asked her what was up.

"There's no art." She pointed at her mug.

"You really want me to..."

"Yes!" She said strongly.

"Seriously?"

"Yes." She whined, biting into her sandwich. He sighed and grabbed the wooden stick that they got with their order to mix the sugar into the drinks and patterned a curve onto the foam, making a very pathetic 'S' on it. Sana giggled, kissing his cheek.