Chapter 2

Nobody's P.O.V.

After Izuku arrived home he spotted both Nana and Izumi coming back with ice-cream as they enter the house Izumi then heads to Izuku's room to see it empty apart from a single note on his bed that read.

Dear family and Inko,

First family my dear sis and grandmother I hope we can meet again one day at U.A. you see I have decided to leave I found an abandoned dojo in the woods that I plan to use to train for the entrance exam for that school.

So Izumi make sure the girls get accepted into that school as well oh and Nana I need to speak with you you upon my return I promise I haven't left for good it's only to train and to avoid her.

I promise we will be hero's all of us until then good luck

From Izuku

P.s. Inko go fuck yourself you pathetic excuse of a parent and human being.

-group text *Nana, Mitsuki and Rei-

Nana - Right my nephew is quirkless but according to his note he plans on being back just before the entrance exam oh and Mitsuki you might want to question that ex-boyfriend of yours seeing as he was in the same bed as my daughter.

Mitsuki - Don't worry I already know thanks to Izuku who gave me some prove.

Rei - So Izuku is quirkless huh where is he staying?

Nana - He said a man teaches those who are quirkless how to defend themselves so he will be with him and his family.

Rei - Oh ok thanks for telling us.

Nana - No problem Rei anyways bye you two

Rei - Bye

Mitsuki - Bye

-end of group text-

Mitsuki's P.O.V.

I then explain to the girls what happened after I threw my cheating boyfriend out the door and set the remainder of his stuff on fire.

Once that had finished I invited the girls around after sending Katsuki to the states so he can live with his grandparents.

Time skip nobody's P.O.V.

Izuku was seen walking to the woods where he met his father.

F.o.L: You made it.

Izuku: Yes dad.

F.o.L: Goood let's begin.

He then howled towards the clear night sky and as he did a light shined down on Izuku changing him.

Time skip

It's now 3 days before the exam and Izuku had returned to see both Izumi and Mikasa trapped in a sludge villain and the pro hero's doing nothing about it.

Izuku*thinking*: Fucking disgrace

Izuku then channels his strength and attacks the villain by drop-kicking it in the head from above. The villain loosens his grip on the two hostages and Izuku took that chance to throw them both to Death Arms.

Izuku is then impaled in the arm after an almost successful dodge he then punches the villain as hard as he could knocking the villain out. Izuku then puts the sludge villain into a container big enough to store the villain then heads back to the crowd.

Death Arms: You are und-

Izuku *changes eyes for an effective death glare*: FUCK YOU THOSE TWO ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Death Arms: WHAT? YOUR THE ONE WHO- *CRACK*

Izuku: I SAID FUCK YOU COWARD ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS PUNCH THE FUCKER IN THE HEAD YOU FAKE PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Izuku *calms down*: Hey sis who's this?

Izumi *crying tears of joy*: Hey big bro (she is 10mins younger than Izuku) oh and this is Mikasa Ackerman she's in the class next door to us.

Mikasa: Hey

Izuku: huh your cute

Mikasa *blushes*: Really?

Izuku: Yep *kisses cheek*

Mikasa then faints but luckily Izuku had caught her before she hit her head on the pavement.

Izuku *carrying Mikasa bridal style*: So how's Nana?

Izumi *smirking*: She's fine she wants to speak to you by the way.

Izuku: I'm dead aren't I?

Izumi: Maybe

Final Time skip

After they get to Izumi's house Izuku places her on the couch as Izumi makes the three of them a drink. Nana then comes downstairs due to the comotion.

Izuku: Hey Nana you needed to talk?

Nana: Yes *sighs* I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I can transfer my quirk and I was wondering if you will have it not just because I'm asking but so is Izumi and the previous users are as well?

Izuku: Yes but only as a conduit for it this means I'll make it as strong as I can before passing it on to someone else are you fine with that?

Nana just nods in response she then hands him a strand of hair and tells him to eat it to which he does seeing as arguing or fighting her on this is a death sentence.