Chapter 4

Quick info I will only be working on this story until it is completed I hope that you don't mind it but straight after I will redo my texting story I have drafts for as the rewrite for the IzukuxTsuyu story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's P.O.V.

We've just arrived at U.A. I was chicking out the private dorm we will be staying while the girls headed to Nezu and inform him as to what happened.

Me - Right now that's sorted and their bags are in their rooms I can finish mine off and get started-

??? - Hello anyone here we're looking for an Izuku Shimura?

I then head downstairs to see three girls.

Me - Hello that would be me may I ask who you are?

??? - Hi I'm Kyoka Jiro and these two are Himiko Toga and Tsuyu Asui we were told to come here to meet you by Mika.

Me - Oh yeah she said something about that please come in sit down I'll make some drinks.

Himiko - Do you have blood?

Me - Ah I've already got you covered there hold on.

5mins later I give them their drinks.

Me - For Toga my columbian coffee special. For Jiro green tea and for Asui you have an apple toffee crunch hot chocolate enjoy.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Himiko - I asked for blood but ok. *takes a sip* YAY IT HAS BLOOD IN IT *realisation kicks in* Wait where did you get the blood?

Izuku - Why?

Himiko *look of bliss* - Oh it's because it taates like cinnamon.

Izuku - Huh I thought my blood tastes like copper but if you say cinnamon who am I to judge.

Himiko - Wait it's-

Izuku - Yes it's my blood like I said I've got you covered. So if you need blood in the future just ask I won't mind.

The girls blush at this especially Himiko and before she could say thanks they get jump scared by their friends.

After calming down.

Izuku *with Moka and Mikasa on his lap* - So why did you want us to meet?

Mikasa - You will be dating these three due to your situation.

Izuku *looks down* - Got it.
After he spoke before the girls could ask what he was thinking he smiled brightly at them causing them to blush.

Himiko *light blush* - Midoriya according to Mikasa you can sing so will you sing for us?

Izuku - Sure have any in mind?

Tsuyu - Yep this one.

Izuku *smirks* - You got it.

Izuku - So what do you think?

Moka - Like always we love it Izu. *kisses his cheek*

The girls nod in agreement and then Jiro runs upto Izuku and unconsciously grabbing his hands.

Jiro *excitedly* - We so need to jam together sometime.

Izuku *chuckles* - Sure but look at what's in your hands.

Jiro then looks down and starts waving her ear jacks about to hid her embarrassment.

Jiro *stuttering* - Sorry I didn't know.

Izuku chuckles at this while the girls think 'cute giggles'. After they introduced each other they decided to pick out some movies while Izuku got the snacks.

*seating arrangements*

Himiko, Moka, Mikasa, Izuku, Mizore, Jiro, Asui, Izumi.

When they got seated and their snacks and drinks sorted Nana places the approved adoption papers on the table for them and heads to the teacher's dorm building to sleep for the next day.

Next Time First day.

They all got in on recommendation and just have Mina being rescued instead of Uraraka.