Chapter 3

Nana just nods in response she then hands him a strand of hair and tells him to eat it to which he does seeing as arguing or fighting her on this is a death sentence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's P.O.V.

Nana: Now why are your eyes different?

Me: I met my dad and he taught me how to control my power as his son.

Nana: So you met Fenrir?

Me: Yes and because of the power I have three girlfriends I'll text them now so you can meet them.

Nana just nods at this but then an explosion happened and there we see Mikasa, Mizore and Moka trapped by a sludge villain.

Me: No not them

Nana: Wh- and he left

As soon as I saw the girls trapped by the villains I howled. I then transformed into my beast form and struck the villain in his eyes after that I pulled the girls out and got them to safety. Once they were safe I went back and knocked out the villain and placed him into a container then turned back and handed him to Kamui Woods then left with Nana and the girls.

Izuku: Now that we're far enough away from that lot are you girls ok?

The girls: Yes/thank you

Nana: so you three are dating my grandson then?

The girls nod at this. Nana then looks at me I just nod and then she looks back to them and smiles.

Nana: I'm glad that both me and Izumi are not the only ones who believes that Izuku can be a hero.

Mikasa: True and we love him for who he is because he feels the same about us and we know that due to him being stronger than his dad we told him that when it comes to dating more girls he'll need to seek out these three first.

Mizore: Here their names are Tsuyu Asui, Himiko Toga and Kyoka Jiro. We know that they'll love him for who he is due to growing up with the three of them.

Nana: Sounds fair oh and here an adoption paper from my former principal Nezu.

Izuku: YES!!! Sorry it's just he got me into music when I was little I even did a cover if you want to hear it?

They all nod at this he then takes them to Inko's house and notice that moans are coming from Izumi's room.

Izuku *pissed*: Wait here.

He then goes upstairs but he notices that Izumi is hiding in the attic. He calms down at this and gestures her to come down.

Izuku *whispers*: Go to Nana I have three people for you to meet then we are going to Nezu's office at U.A.

Izumi nods at this and heads downstairs as she calls up Eijiro Kirishima her crush and tells him to bring Touka his adopted sister since she has a crush on Izuku.

Izuku then kicks the door into the wall at the opposite end of the room and packs some clothes for Izumi then goes to his room and grabs his guitar that Nezu gave him as well as the mic and the laptop both Nana and Aizawa gave him.

And with that Izuku and the girls headed to U.A.