| Chapter 5 | Valentines Edition

heyo everyone!  because its february, i decided to make a valentines day chapter! I understand this wont be canon in the actual game i just thought it was cute!! enjoy <333

It was a usual day, everyone woke up and entered the cafeteria like normal. Due to the fact they had all been locked up in the academy for a while, majority of them had lost track of what day and month it was.

Celestia POV:

"Kyoko dear? Do you know what day it is?" Celestia said in a elegant tone.

"Hm? Ah, no actually, I havent been keeping count since we were locked up here." Kyoko look confused.

"Haha, thats even more to the surprise, I'll tell you later." Celestia said delighted.

"Well I'm even more intrigued now." Kyoko smiled.

I walked back to my dorm excited to prepare the gift for Kyoko. Its surprising she doesn't know it's Valentines Day.

After breakfast, she came to my dorm, obviously intrigued on what I was planning.

"Celestia darling? May I come in?" She knocked at my door politely.

"Ah Kyoko, I suppose you could." I replied.

She entered my dorm waiting near the table awkwardly.

I indirected her to come sit next to me on my bed and she followed,

"So Kyoko, it is a special day today, want to take a guess?" I broke the silence.

"Oh, sure. Hm, is it your birthday?" She asked wondering.

"No, its a very long time away from that, haha."

"Hm, I believe its february. Is it possibly Valentines Day?"

"You guessed right, Ive been planning a special gift for you these past few days, its taken a lot of effort." I smiled sweetly.

"Well I'm quite excited to see it."

"Hm, i need to set some more things up, Ill come to your dorm once I have finished it all, it won't take long."

"Ill be off then. See you soon." She left as I opened my drawers to get a decorated box with many heart themed accessories. I began to put small treats such as chocolate, sweets, pictures of us etc.

Finally it was all done, there was one thing missing, but I had to visit Byakuya for this, which I wasnt excited about.

I walk to his dorm and knock on his dorm waiting.

"You may come in." A audible voice echos.

I peek through the door, "Togami?"

"What is it now." He replies.

"Where is the frame?" I ask.

He sighs, " I need to find it. Would you wait a second."

"Fine with me."

After a few minutes he finally brings me the frame of Kyoko and her father.

"Thank you, she will love this."  I take it
and leave leaving back to my dorm. I gently move some of the other objects out the box, just for this to be place at the bottom carefully. Once everything is sorted, I arrive at her dorm door and knock.

"Kyoko darling?"

She arrives and lets me in, we sit on her bed, as I pass her the box.

"Here you are dear, I knew this killing game would be bad, this had to of cheer you up."

She smiles and opens it, she seems so pretty and delicate with each thing she holds, placing them perfectly into place. Once everything thing is done she gets too the bottom, her smile widens.

"Oh Celest." A small tear rolls down her cheek,

"Im glad you like it darling." I give her a smile.

We hug for a while until it is interrupted by Kyokos passionate kiss, I dont pull away, this moment is for us and us only.

tysm everyone 4 2k readz!! thatz crazy! i really hope ur all enjoyed the story! ill update as soon as possible and im happy to keep it going!!! <333

lov u all!!!!