| Chapter 2 |

(Celestias POV:)

C-crap, should I of  really told Kirigiri that..?I mumbled to myself until Kyoko finally came to words.
"So.. T-taeko.. I won't tell anyone, I'll still call you Celestia though." She said stuttering, slightly shocked.
I looked up at her, surprised she didn't react bad.
"Thank you kirigiri. Your an amazing friend." I told her.
She nodded her head and hugged me. This caught me off guard, but little does she know I like her lots, but more in a different way.

(Kyokos POV:)

I really didn't expect that from celest.
It's a beautiful name, but still. After I hugged her I decided to head back to my dorm, thanking her for the wonderful conversation and tea.
When walking back, I thought about how much I like her, she's a beautiful, elegant and simple friend. But, it's more I like her in a different way.

By then it was already 7AM, I was already awake just thinking about stuff. As I walked out my dorm like many others, I saw Makoto and Byakuya walking together, chatting. I didn't decide to speak to them, since I didn't want to interrupt their conversation, until Makoto dragged Byakuya other to me.
"Hey kyoko!" Makoto exclaimed.
Byakuya was looking the other was, most likely judging me.
"Hello makoto. I see your on a love bird walk with Byakuya." I teased.
"H-hey-"
Byakuya interupped, "Well weren't you on a nightime shift with Celestia?"
I rolled my eyes at him, rolling my hair behind my ear. He smirked in victory.
"A-anyways kyoko, wanna eat breakfast together?" He smiled awkwardly.
"Sure, " I said accepted his offer. "But I'm just waiting for someone."
"Okay! I guess we'll meet you in the cafeteria."
I nodded and stood outside my dorm, they both wandered off to the cafeteria.
Little did they know I was waiting for Celestia.

to be continued djjddjiwowo if any of you wanna like leave suggestions in the comment let me know cos that would be pretty swag🙈